Chapter 19

My heart was racing as I sat down beside him. "So what about us?"

"Iv been thinking... There is this stupid party want to come with me? I over heard about it."

He said all grumpy. "W-Wait you want me to dance with you!?!"

"I SAID TO COME TO THE PARTY NOT TO DANCE WITH ME YOU IDIOT!"

I giggled as he got flustered I could tell. "I mean I wouldn't mind dancing with you." He growled and looked suddenly away.

"Tch as if I would dance with you..."

I sighed and looked away all of sudden I saw his eyes widen.

"Wait that I uh..."

He coughed I looked at him his face full of regret. "What you wouldn't ever want to dance with me it's fine..." I said my heart hurting...

"Shut up... That's not it I don't want to look like a idiot. I wouldn't mind dancing with you idiot."

He mumbled my heart skipped a beat as I blushed. "R-really I mean why I mean uh cool!"

"Tch cute..."

I heard him laugh and felt my face heat up. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?"

"I said Tch you make me wanna puke..."

"Hehe sure Bakugou." I smirked at him he smiled and rolled his eyes.

"It was you better believe it!"

"And if I don't!"

"Then I will have to punish you!"

"Oohhh I am soooo scared!" I taunted him with a evil laugh. He used his hands to use small explosions.

"I'll make you regret laughing at me Firebird!"

"Oh yea?" I said getting up he grabbed my arm.

"Yea I will but not here come on. It's time I get even with you."

"W-Wait you better not kiss me again!!!"

"Then you better shut up and just follow me."

He smirked with a chuckle. I growled and followed him to a private place. "You know this place really is not a charming ah!" Bakugou pinned me to the tree and used an explosion.

"Ha scared you didn't I?"

"I uh maybe a little! I can be scarier than you though!" I said tackling him to the ground. I used part of my quirk to put fire around him he just laughed.

"Ha you got nothing on me!"

Sooner or later our contrast of seeing who can become scarier turned into playful fighting. Then the playful fighting turned into tickling...

"I know how to win this!"

Bakugou said and he pinned me and started to tickle my body. I couldn't hold back my laughter. I tried to push him away but I was to weak. I couldn't even get a word out. He soon stopped and laid next down to me.

"Ha see I win!"

"Haha Pft I went easy on you though I might win in day!"

"In your dreams Y/n."

"Hey you said my first name!"

"Eh so what I can call you what ever I want!"

He said all grumpy I giggled. "What ever you say Katsuki."

"HEY THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN SAY MINE!"

"Ooohh haha it sure does!" I got up he also got up.

"That's it gets over here!"

"No never!!!" I laughed as I ran away and he ran after me. We ended up sleeping past the party. I woke up to see him cuddling me. He looked so peaceful and happy. "Goodnight Bakugou." I giggled and drifted to sleep.