Chapter 11

Bakugou won the festival I was so happy and excited. Till he threw a fit... Todoroki didn't use his flames, so Bakugou feels like he didn't truly win fully. I went to him after everything he was in a pretty low mood. "Hey there Lord Explosion congrats on winning."

"Shut it, That half and half bastard didn't give it his all. That's, that I hate IcyHot."

I looked and saw everyone looking at us. I sighed he doesn't want to show his chill side. "Hey I know you probably don't feel like you won completely I do I get it. Even if Todoroki used his other quirk, his flames probably would have made you stronger."

"SO WHAT?!? I AM SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPY I MISSED THAT?!?"

"No I am saying he didn't have a chance against you Bakugou. You are smart and can turn any battle around in your favor." He calmed down and looked over to me.

"You are something else Firebird... Or L/n..."

"Hey you are using me name now?!?" I said getting all excited.

"Yea so? What about it?"

"Does this mean we are friends?"

"WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FRENDS! You moron... I just thought I should call you that less. Kirishima told me that you wish I used your last name more. I don't know why you didn't tell me if it bothered you so damn much."

"Oh haha cause it kind of grew on me. Though it would be a nice change here and there to hear my name. That way I know I'm not just a extra to you." He laughed and pushed me on the head gently.

"What the hell is wrong with you for thinking you were one of them? You idiot..."

"Hmm then what am I to you Bakugou?" I smirked he looked me in the eyes then looked away.

"A annoying friend that's what. Now come on we are going to train."

"W-Wait since when did I agree to this?!?"

"Just now, now come on!"

"Hey I have things to do!

"Do them later."

"BAKUGOU!"

Kirishima Pov

There I watched them walk off with each other.  The two seemed like best friends, I would be lying if I didn't wish I was with them. Kaminari soon came up beside me.

"Hey bud what you lookin at?"

"L/n and Bakugou, the two keep getting closer and closer."

"Oh yea, I hear Bakugou kept checking on her once she went to take a nap. I mean you gotten closer to them to you know. So what's eating at you?"

I shrugged and let a sigh come out of me. "I don't know, this feeling... I don't know what it is but, I wish I could be with them. Bakugou always talks about how L/n always gets him. It drives him insane but he doesn't know if it's good or bad."

"Soooo you like Bakugou?"

"What no Kaminari! What about you? I know you checked out L/n a couple of times!"

"Ah ha so you do!"

"No! I just think he is very manly, and I think highly of him cause of it. They are my best friends but I feel like the third wheel yea know?"

"Ha being the third wheel is the best thing hahaha ahhhh who am I kidding! It sucks!!!"

Kaminari said falling to the ground crying. "Who where you third wheeling with Kaminari?"

"You and Bakugou, Jiro with Momo, then Mina and you and then Sero and you... Huh most of them have you in it weird... Well if it's not you I guess I'm always trying to talk to L/n and getting to know her more."

"Oh yea and how does that go?"

"She leaves to talk to you or Bakugou..."

"Ooo sorry dude that's harsh..." I patted his shoulder and tried to comfort him. "I am sure you will get to talk to her more! Hey I might got an idea!"