after chapter 6 thy smutty lemon

(it a sexy chapter is no want you my skip thy chapter)

His body towered over mind his hand was on my cheek.

"What you say? Wanna get to know each other on a deeper level?."

He said as he gently kissed me, our hands intertwined. I wanted to be with him I wanted this. I knew what he meant. We looked into each other's eyes. He was awaiting for permission to go on.

"I-i... I want you Katsuki."

I said shyly he grinned and kissed my neck and gave it a little bite.

"Be sure cause I won't hold back, you shouldn't either my little y/n~"

With a whisper in my ear he kissed my cheek.

"Yes I am sure Katsuki I want you."

He grinned and put protection on and marked my neck I let out moans and felt his hands wander up my shirt.

"You feel so soft..."

He said as his lips made out with mine. His hand explored my body my back shivered to his touch. He undid my bra as we slowly took each other's cloths off. I could feel his powerful muscular abs.  His body lowered on to me I felt his hard memeber.

"Are you ready? I am going to make you scream my name Y/n."

He said as we were fully naked and sucked on my breasts I let out a moan and felt him go inside of me.

"Ah K-katsuki!"

I moaned his name as he thrusted in and out of me it was a bit painful as first but now i felt good my thoughts became a blur all I could think of was Katsuki and how attractive and handsome he was.

"Katsuki!"

I felt a knot in my stomach as he got tougher and faster on me I yelled and moaned his name more and more.

"That's right day my name Y/n ah you feel so good and tight ah~"

Katsuki said out of pleasure has hands griped on me his lips smacked on mine. I grabbed onto his back the kisses became sloppy his thrusts getting harder and harder.

"Ah Katsuki!"

"Y-y/n!"

We both reached out climax and moaned each other's names. Katsuki's body fell onto mine. He kissed my forehead I giggled as snuggled to his neck.

"I love you Y/n so much. You have any Ides how lucky I am to have you."

He rested his head onto mine.

"I love you to Katsuki and I'm really lucky to have you I think."

"Heh so does my lady want to spend the night with me as well? Might be hard to walk you know?"

"Hehe sure Katsuki I would love to."

That night was the most blissfully comfortable night I ever had. Sleeping while being in Katsuki's arms was the most peaceful feeling in the world. I knew nothing could ever get better then my life with him. I was so in love with him and felt so loved and cared for. I just hope no one hear us, then again I don't think Katsuki would care if anyone did...

(Alright I have done it XD tbh I tried to make this without making it cringy I hope it was good haha XD)