After chapter 1

Alright I can do this... It was night time I was on top of the building. I transformed to a bird I need to be able to stay a bird i have to if i want ro be a hero!  I flew off and soared high. I flew threw thw clouds and felt myself getting hot.

"Dont panic, if you do it will make it worse. When someone panics they rush and feel heated. You and already on fire so if you Panic wouldnt that make it 10x worse for you? Its common since."

I remembered Bakugo told me that. Okay calm down just relax... I closed my eyes and fell i saw the fire coming off if my wings. I was still really hot... I transformed to a human but kept my wings. I hurried and caught myself before hitting the land.

"I felt myself cool off yes i did it!"

"Did what baka almost kill yourself? Without me agian? Im stating ti think i cant leave you alone."

"O-oh hey Katsuki! I uh was just umm..." I wasnt suppose to train at night specially alone.  With villans and creeps around. He had a huge smirk on his face. He knew he caught me.

"So explain why is my adorable idiot is here huh? I knkw why but whats your explanation for this?"

He smirked at me more i laughed guilty.
"I fell from the roof. Thats not a lie so yea..."

"Because someone was at night training? You know keep this up and I wont have a choice but to combine our rooms together so i can keep a eye on you."

"Oh please you jusy want to sleep and be with me more. This is juat giving you an excuse to say for me to live in your dorm!"

"Oh don't act like you wouldn't enjoy it."

He got close to my face I blushed.  I giggles as he grabbed me by the hips." I might I mean someone still owes me a date!"

"Then what do you call us watching movies in bed?!?"

"Haning out... I wanna go to a real Movie theater! Have the great popcorn and you know share it." I gave him puppy eyes.

"You mean over priced money abd popcorn?"

"Pleaassee Bakugo..." I batted my eye lashes at him.

"Tch fine, but we are going later."

"But tomorrow is when our training begins." He sighed and shook his head.

"What I do for you alright fine. We can go tonight. But you owe me got that Firebird?"

"Hehe willll a kiss and me spending the night help?"

"Tch shut up. Pretend i didnt say anything about it."

"Awww you are getting flustered."

"If you dont shut up now you will regret it Y/n. Now come on lets see a stupid movie."

His red eyes shot my in the heart. His smirk told me he was thinking about things... He took my hand and we went to the movies. I saw a kid movie and grinned." KATSUKI LETS WATCH THAT!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY WOMEN THERE IS NO WAY IM SEEING THAT DAMN MOVIE!"

I laughed my head of and he gave me an unamused glare. "Haha im sorry  I love you Katsuki."

"I love you too Y/n and your damn lucky i do."

"Hehe I am lucky." I kissed his cheek he blushed. I then talked him into seeing a romantic movie with me. It was nice and Katsuki actully go to be into the movie it was cute.

"Hey Y/n!"

I was about to hear to my dorm when Katsuki grabbed my arm."Yes?"

"You said you were spending the night your going to wrong way idiot."

I giggled and followed him. "Of course my bad Katsuki." We cuddled together that night. Waiting for tommorow. The day closer to getting our liscens as heros. I cant wait...