Dorms

I heard someone banging on the drums and had to investigate. I walked to see who it was and was shocked. Bakugou was having fun on the drums. My heart was beating out of my chest... He is so... *thump thump thump* my heart... Bakugou...

He started to sing and I fell for him even more. More than I already have. Should I walk in? No I want to hear all of it he sings so well. I could feel the rhythm move my heart and me wanting to dance and sing with him.

"Going to confess yet Y/n?"

I spiked up when I heard Kirishima. "SHUSH IT!" He laughed at me and shrugged.

"What it would be a good time just saying."

"It would be a good time if you made like a bee and buzz off!" I said with a pout and puffy face. He laughed then stopped.

"Will do good luck Y/n!"

With that Kirishima left. "I AM DOING NOTHING!" I whinned.

"What the hell are you screaming for Y/n?"

I froze up with Bakugou's voice. "B-Bakugou!" He chuckled and nudged me playfully.

"Come on spit it out and call me Katsuki remember?"

"O-oh yea of course!" My heart... I feel so hot to... He walked closer to me dear lord I can't handle him.

"Y/n tell me, you know I care about you and only you right? So spit it out."

"Oh I uh you really sing good!"

"Tch I'm not stupid there is something else you have been hiding from me. And that something is the thing I wanted to talk about."

Does he mean... No he can't know that I like him... Does he? "I uh..." He backed me into the wall. He put his hand above my head.

"If you don't I will force it out of you."

He said his red eyes looking into mine. "I- I well... I..."

"What if I told you I felt the same way?"

"Wait what?!?"

"Tch what do you think?"

I stayed silent as his face was getting closer. "I... Do you love me. WAIT I MEAN I KNOW YOU-" he stopped me as he cupped my face.

"I like like you Y/n my cute idiot."

With that he kissed me passionately and I kissed back. Sparks flew everywhere and I couldn't be happier. Wait... He said he loved me back! After we took a break we gazed into each other's eyes.

"Hehe I might even love you."

"You love me?"

"Why would I let you call me by my first name and want to be around you all the time? And I want you to be mine."

Was that way of him asking me to be his girlfriend? "I would love to be yours Bakugou." He smiled brightly.

"Tch good. How about you and me go for lunch sometime then?"

I giggled he was asking me on a date.

"HEY DONT GIGGLE AT ME WHEN IM ASKING YOU OUT!"

"Sorry Katsuki, but yea I would love that." I also loved the rest of my life with him as well