Chapter 12

"Bakugou where are we going?"

"Just shut up and walk with me..."

I was being so confused. Something was obviously on his mind but what? "Bakugou are you okay? You have been... Well been more I guess more opened to me since I slept in the nurse place..."

"Tch, I told you I was bored. I have always been like this."

"I got some serious doubt." I faked cough and looked away. I heard him growl as we went to a high mountain.

"We are going for a hike."

"What are you trying to kill me?!? I am still tired from the festival!"

"Quit your whining and come on."

Why does he want me to come with him? He walked faster I grinned as I tried to walk faster then him. I might as well try to have some fun. "Hey Lord Explosion wanna have a race?" I grinned he chuckled and grinned back at me.

"Didn't you say you were going to die just by walking up there?"

"Ha yes but we might as well make it fun. Come on Bakugou when have you had fun before? You are always so serious! Or are you to above having some fun?" I challenged him with a playful nudge.

"Haha you are a idiot, I can have fun."

"Then show me, race me Bakugou!" I said sprinting off laughing my head off. He raced after me with a big smile. My heart leaped at the sight of seeing him happy. He used his explosions to give him a boost. "Hey What is that cheap move!" As he blasted in front of me, I caught his foot and brought him down. "That's cheating!"

"No it's called free styling!"

"Fine then I'll use my wings!" I smirked and began to fly.

"Tch."

He said with a amusing look on his face. We began to climb and go over logs to make it over the hill. I was having the time of my life with him. Then I had to put my wings away. There was trees I didn't want to catch on fire. Bakugou and I were neck and neck. "Hey- Bakugou it would be a shame if you were to trip and fall!"

"I will drag you with me you moron."

"Oh yea?!? We will see about that!" I said leaping at him.

"Ah Hey!"

We slid down the hill together. He stopped and pinned us to the dirt.

"You just lost idiot."

He used a small blast by my side, then started to run again. "I am not a idiot, you idiot!" I heard him chuckle as I used my wings to catch up with him. "Bakugou get back here!"

"Why? So you can win in your damn dreams!"

I couldn't help but smile. I am seeing him in a whole new light. We were racing side by side again. My legs were beginning to be tired. He could tell by the look on his face.

"Looks like you are running out of steam L/n."

He growled at me. "Don't underestimate me Bakugou! I am full of surprises!" I said using my feet to go faster. I felt as if I was flying, Bakugou sped up beside me. He was leading then I was. How much longer till we reach the end Damn it! Why did I think this is a good idea?

I then saw the end and raced faster to the end. Then slowed down crap I am so going to lose! He won't let me hear the end of it. Wait we aren't around trees! I used my wings to fly as Bakugou used his explosions. We both reached towards the end. I did a final jump but I was short. Bakugou won...

"HA TAKE THAT L/N!"

"Ha surprise attack!" I leaped onto him.

"Ah women get off!"

"Haha no!" I said pinning him to the ground and wrestling him.

"Hahaha come on Y/n! You lost admit it you loser!"

I stopped he is laughing and said my name... "B-Bakugou..." He also froze when he realized what he said.

"Aye it was just a slip of words. Get that look out of your dumb eyes..."

He pushed me off and got up. I was still shocked he laughed he was genuinely laughing. It was adorable... He held out his hand to me. I took it and he gently grabbed my hand and helped me out. I blushed as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Dont you dare tell anyone about what happened..."

His voice was raspy but sincere. "I won't..." The sunset seemed to be highlighting us. He growled and let go of me. He walked to the edge of the mountain.

"You see this?"

I walked up to the scenery he was looking at. My heart went crazy it was beautiful.

"Going on a hike can increase your momentum and you get a mighty fine view if I do say so myself..."

"Bakugou..."

"Don't think to much what happened here got that?"

He looked at me I shrugged. "I can't promise I will Bakugou. You had fun didn't you?" He was taken back but looked away. There was a moment of silence before he spoke again...

"Yes... I did... Did you?"

I smiled as I looked to him. "Yes I did. We should do this more often I think."

"Tch. Who the hell said this was going to be a normal thing for us?"

"I did, we can bring Kirishima sometimes if you want. So all three of us can race!" He chuckled and shook his head.

"So damn childish with your races... Though It would be fine with just you and maybe Kirishima... I suppose if I had to..."

"Then sometime next week? I still need to beat your butt at hiking faster."

"Sure... Also in your damn dreams L/n."