Chapter 10

I was walking back to the stage but someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey where you think you are going idiot?"

Bakugou smirked as he pulled me closer to him. "I uh Bakugou What are you..."

"Think you can get away with looking like that? Come here and let me show you what happens when you tease me all damn day you nerd!"

All of a sudden I was wearing a dress... Our lips were about to touch them I woke up. Bakugou was beside me. I blushed... That dream I just had... Why on earth did I dream that?

"Hey look at that, you are done with your cat nap."

"Hmm and how long was I out? You are acting like I was gone for a year. Did you miss me that much?" I teased him with a little wink.

"Oh as if I would miss you... I was just bored and wondering if you were up."

"So were you hoping I was awake or sleeping?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because, I think someone was worried about me. That's really sweet of you Bakugou."

"I was hoping you were asleep so I can write something on that bird face of ours."

He said with a grin. I smirked and laughed back at him. "Haha is that so? Then I will have my revenge if you ever did that. Also Bakugou isn't that a bit childish? Drawing on people's faces when they are sleeping?"

"I AM NOT CHILDISH! Also no, not when I have a good reason to do it. I was going to be creative dumbass."

"Oooo Bakugou can be creative! Consider me asleep I need to see this!" I laughed he did too.

"Haha yea, yea laugh it up L/n while you still can. You will see what I can do."

He growled I still laughed as he had a dorky smile on his face. "That's fine I will just get even with you. Now I better get up and go watch the rest of the show! Who is next?"

"Hehe it's me vs Half and half. I am going to win and make him use all of his quirk! That damn Deku did so that half and half bastard better not hold back!"

"Wait Todo? He used his fire really?!? Wait how long was I out holy Crap!" I heard him hold back a cute chuckle.

"Long enough to see the finally. Now get up lazy ass!"

He got up and played with mini explosions in his hands.

"Oooo I am so scared The Lord kind Explosion murder is threatening me!"

"Damn right you should be scared!"

I laughed and he did a silent chuckle. Something was different with him. He was being... He is being relaxed around me. I got up and walked to him. "Well I'm up now, shall we go? You should be getting ready for you match right?"

"I already am! Just be making sure you will be cheering me on!"

"I always will be cheering on for you Bakugou."