Chapter 6

It was Mina and I walking to school.

"So I hear you have gotten close to Bakugou! What is he like?"

"Huh oh haha, he's nice still don't know if I'm his friend or not. It's hard to tell with him." I laughed more she smiled and nodded.

"He doesn't tell you to go die or refuse you to hang out with him anymore. So I would take it you are friends."

"Haha I hope so I like him, he's smart and brace. I mean I still remember Kirishima telling me he actually helped me when I passed out. So at least I know he doesn't hate me. Also it's never just me with him. Kirishima is always with us so I'm just the third wheel."

We continued to talk till class. We went to our assigned seats. Stupid grape head boy talked and talked. Funny out of everyone here he's the one I can't stand.

"OH SHUT UP! GROW A PEAR YOU LOSER!"

I sighed happily as Bakugou yelled at him. Then Idia came in saying stop taking and take your seats... Though everyone was already was in their seats... Then Mr.Aizawa talked about the spots festival. I got really happy and excited. A top hero might see me and want a internship with me. Maybe they could help me with my quirk...

I wonder if Bakugou will help me. His quirk lets me get used to high temperatures. I was going outside, then some extra class came to our class and blocked me from getting out. "Hey I need to get threw! Please will you move?"

"Get out of the way Extras."

Bakugou said behind me I froze. A tall man came threw. Our classmates were yelling at Bakugou, of course he didn't care...

"So is everyone delusional? Or is it just you? Cause to me you sound just like a ass."

I backed up but Bakugou pushed me forward.

"No we-" The guy ignored me and kept talking. I looked down as he finished speaking. I saw Bakugou looking pissed.

"These people don't matter. The only thing thats important is that I beat them."

Bakugou said as he pushed threw them all, at the same time he had a firm grip on my arm. I blushed as Bakugou led me outside. "So should I tell you thank you for back there?"

"You don't need to say anything. Stop acting like something happened back there."

"But I want too..."

"They were in the way, that all."

He said walking away. "Hey Wait! Bakugou!" He stopped and looked at me... Just ask him... He always hangs and trains with Kirishima and I... So maybe he will do it with just me? He can really help me with my quirk.

"Spit it out Firebird..."

"Well... Can you help me train?" He looked shocked for a second then looked around.

"Is Shitty hair coming with you? You two are always together. I don't see him anywhere."

"Hmm? No it would just be us... If that's okay..."

"Tch...Yea whatever just don't slow me down, I don't hold back you know."

"I know... Thanks Bakugou." I walked beside him. He actually said yes to me?!? Wait he might just feel sorry for me cause I'm weak... Wait am I forcing him to do this?

"Why the hell are you sad?"

"Eh me sad? I'm not-"

"Cut the bullshit and say it! Before I get mad."

He said all grumpy. "Well I know you usually only hang out with me cause of Kirishima..."

"Yea so what about it?"

"It means a lot you helping me." I smiled and looked to the ground. "I just feel like I'm forcing you to do this..." Then he smiled and laughed.

"No one can force me to do anything, remember dumbass? Sometimes I wonder how you are still alive with how much of a dumbass you can be. Your quirk helps my body get use to more of a larger Explosion. I could use that before the festival."

Ah so he said yes cause of my quirk. "Right, smart thinking!"

"Tch shut up Firebird I know that."

"Also why have you been calling me Firebird? Instead on fire girl? Not that I mind I actually like the new nickname!"

"Tch will you just shut up, don't make me regret letting you train with me."

"Hmm oh no I was just curious was all!" He just looked at me and looked away not saying a thing. Why is it so hard to know what he is thinking?