Chapter 17

Bakugou and I were getting settled inside our room I was still nervous. "Bakugou I still don't get why you wanted to share a room with me." I said putting my cloths away. "Also stay out of my things!" He flares and growled at me.

"As if and same goes to you L/n and no trying to cuddle me while I sleep. I will end you."

He tried to taught me I just giggled. "Of course but that also means don't cuddle me or I'll just cuddle back." I winked at him.

"Tch what ever..."

He smiled a little bit it was cute. "What's the smile for?"

"I wasn't smiling I was smirking."

"What's the difference?"

"I don't need to tell you idiot."

"Cause there isn't!" I teased him more with a giggle.

"Shut up!"

"Make me!" He smirked and ran after me. I ran around and tried to jump over the bed. He ended up pinning me to the bed.

"Where do you think you are going Fire bird?"

"To run free from you!" I said as I hit him with a pillow. I heard him chuckle a bit.

"Stop it what is a pillow going to do?"

"It's going to distract you!"

"Nothing is distracting me now though. It's just me and you."

He smiled then I blushed realizing what we look like. "Umm Bakugou can you get off? You are kind of you know..." He looked down and got off me.

"Yea whatever..."

"What did you enjoy pinning me down on a bed? I didn't know you were that kind of guy Bakugou!"

"What the hell are you on? I wouldn't of you are thinking that I am... Ah shut up!"

I laughed as I got to see him get flustered. "So cute!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!"

He glared and tackled down me down. He then started to tickle me. "Haha Bakugou please stop!"

"Then take it back"

"No! I will not!" I said playfully pushing him.

"Guess I have to convince you more."

"Bakugou Wait What are you noooooo!" I busted out laughing as he tickled all my week spots. "T-this isn't fair! Hahaha stop!"

"Will you shut up?"

"Yea please hahaha stop!" I heard his chuckle. "You are not cute! You are handsome!"  He stopped and looked at me with a kind smile.

"Hehe good. Also..."

He was on top on my again... We started into each other's eyes. I saw something in his eyes I haven't seen before.

"L/n, don't say shit to anyone."

"What do you mea-" I felt lips hit mine. I kissed back my heart was pounding out of my chest. H-he was kissing me...Why is he kissing me!?! We stopped and looked at each other. I was filled with shock...

"Don't say anything idiot."

"I-I won't... " I blushed madly and looked away. He got off me and walked away. I sat up...I am feeling...I what am I feeling my heart... Bakugou... Things just got a lot more awkward with us...