Chapter 13

We were all thinking about what our hero names should be...

"I have no idea what my hero name should be. This is so hard!!!"

Kaminari whined I chuckled as Jiro started to tease him. I looked to Bakugou. "Hey Bakugou what are you choosing for your hero name?" He looked up at me.

"I am called... Why do you wanna know!?!"

"Haha I love it then I will be called I am just curious." I laughed he gave me a pitty smile.

"Tch... So you know it's only going to be the best damn name, anyone could ever think of."

"Well good, I wouldn't expect anything less from the mighty Bakugou." He stuttered and looked away with a growl.

"Damn you L/n..."

He muttered under his breath. I didn't hear what he said sadly. "What was that Bakugou?"

"You should be known as Stupidbird I said."

"Ha I don't think you said that Bakugou, I am not that stupid." I grinned at him as he refused to make eye contact with me. Bakugo made his way up and explained his hero name. He was shortly turned down.

"Hey why not use your name as explosion boy!"

Kirishima made fun of him, Kaminari and I laughed with him.

"YOU SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!"

He sat back down with a frown. I finally realized what my hero name should be. I should be named "H/n!"

"Pft you would be okay with being called that?"

Bakugou tried to make fun of me. "Oh yea? Says the person who got turned down for his hero name."

"HEY MY HERO NAME WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST!"

"What ever you say lord Explosions." I teased him and went to show off my name. Everyone loved it, I could tell Bakugou was annoyed. I sat down and watched as Bakugou went back up to the stage.

"My name will be Lord Explosion murder."

He said on the edge of breaking into a fit.

"That's basically the same thing..."

Midnight turned him down he didnt take it so kindly.

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?"

"Something less intimidating..."

Midnight said as Bakugou went back to his seat. "Hey Bakugou?"

"What do you want Firebird..."

"Maybe you shouldn't have Murder in your name? Also did you get that last one from the nickname I gave you?" I blinked my eyelashes at him.

"NO MURDER SHOULD BE IN MY NAME! I will show you how I have a million reasons why it should be in my name!"

"How by saying die to me 20 times over?" I teased him he growled and yelled out in frustration.

"Shut up Firebird. Also maybe you did give me an idea so what? I am the one who decided it not you!"

He mumbled it was kind of cute. "Of course not Lord explosion." I winked at him he growled and rolled his eyes.

"You are so damn annoying sometimes.."

"Haha but you like me and you know it!" I teased him but he stayed silent... Why was he so silent all of a sudden?