Spain x neko reader

Spain x neko reader  
f/c - favorite color 
y/n - your name
l/n - last name
c/f - color fur 

I glared at England as he tried to look for a spell. I was over at England to help him to find some spell till he accidentally hit me and now I'm a cat and had f/c collar. [Groan]. 

I scratch England's cheek being mad. He touch his cheek and trying to find a spell. ''Bloody hell woman, I said I was sorry,'' he said. 

I sigh and sat on the desk. I had c/f instead c/h. ''Guess I have to call Spain to watch you and not telling him that's it's you,'' England said.

My  c/e eyes wide. England knew I had crush on Spain. I meow at him. England smirk and grabbed a phone.

I sigh and my tail went wagging. Then England put the phone down and picked me up. We headed upstairs.

The door knocked, England opened the door. ''Hola amigo [hello, friend], is that the chica I'm suppose to watch over,'' Spain asked.

England nodded and handed me to Spain. I purred and put my head against his head. Spain chuckled.

''She really like you doesn't she,'' England asked and smirk. I blushed but knew they couldn't tell.

Spain chuckled. ''Si she does, so where is y/n,'' he asked. I looked at him and back at England.

''U-Uh gone, she told me to tell you to watch over her cat,'' England said. I groaned. ''Nice one England,'' I thought.

Spain nodded but looked sad. ''Anyway you should go,'' England said. Spain nodded and we heard to his car.

We then got to Spain's house. He put me down as he opened the door. I looked around.
I never went to Spain's house before, it looks so nice.

I then jump on his couch and layed down. Spain then soon sat next to me and started to pet me back.

I soon started to purr and closed my eyes. Spain smiled. ''You know chica you remind me alot like y/n, your both so sweet and cute,'' Spain said.

I swear if I wasn't a cute, I would blushed really red. I then heard Spain sigh. ''I really wish I know where chica is,'' Spain said.

I looked at him and felt bad. I got up and went to Spain's lap and started to purr. Spain smiled and kept petting me.

I thought Spain said something but I thought it was in my head so I fell asleep. 

Timeskip

End