The Awesome trio x shy bullied reader

I was walking home from school till someone push me. ''Ha loser,''  a blond girl name Fiona said and laugh. I tried to get away but they beat me up.

When I got home and I ran to my room and slam the door. ''[Name] are you okay,'' my sister Elizaveta asked. ''I'm good,'' I lied. She sigh and walk away while I was crying.

The next day, I was walking with my friends, Lilli,  Michelle and Bella. ''Are you okay [name],'' Lilli asked. I shook my head.'' Are those bullies still bullying you,'' Michelle asked.

I nodded. ''Do you want us to do anything,'' Bella asked. ''No,'' I said. ''I could always tell big brother to leave them alone for you,'' Lilli said. ''Thanks but I don't think I can,'' I said and then bump into someone. 

''Oh I'm sorry dudette,'' a boy said. I look up and saw a blond boy with baby blue eyes with glasses.

''It's fine,'' I said. ''Let me help you up,'' He said and help me up. ''I'm Alfred F. Jones the hero,'' Alfred said. ''I'm the awesome Gilbert Beilschmidt,'' the albino boy with red eyes said. ''I'm the king of Northern Europe Mathais,'' The blond guy said.

''I'm [name],'' I said. ''Vhat your [name] sister of Elizaveta,'' Gilbert asked. ''Yeah...but I'm more shy,'' I said. ''Good because that girl is scary,'' Mathais said. ''Huh dudette what happen to your eye,'' Alfred said and remove my part of my hair of out my face.

My friends gasp so did Gilbert and Mathais. ''Um...,'' I said then ran away, I heard my name yelling but I ignore it.

Later I got push around but the bullies. ''Ha you freak I saw you talking to the awesome trio so if I see you talk to them again I'll kill you,'' Fiona yelled and then punch my jaw that got bruise and was bleeding. They let go and I fell to the ground. They left me in there bleeding.

''[NAME],'' I heard someone yelled. I look up and saw

Gilbert's ending
Gilbert running to me. ''Frau are you okay,'' he asked and I saw him worry. I cough out of blood. He said something in German.  

''Gilbert,'' I asked. Ja the awesome me is here frau,'' he said and pick me up. ''Where...[cough] are we going,'' I asked. ''To the nurse,'' he said and ran to the nurse.

When we got there, the nurse help my bleeding stop and I was sitting on the bed.

''Lanytestver [sister],'' I heard my sister called. She ran to me and then glare at Gilbert. ''YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER,'' Liz yelled and was about to smack Gilbert.

''Liz...he didn't hurt me...he saved me,'' I said. She stop and look at him. ''It's true,'' Gilbert said. ''Who did it,'' she asked.

''Fiona she did it,'' I said. ''Stay here I'll kill her,'' Liz yelled and ran to find Fiona. Gil,'' I said. He hugged me.

''[Name]...Ich liebe dich frau I had for a long time,'' he said and kiss me. I kiss back. ''I love you too  Gil,'' I said and smiled.

Mathais ending
Mathais was running to me. ''What happen,'' he asked and hold me. ''It...was Fiona,'' I said.

''That....bastard,'' he mutter. ''She...told me to stay away from you guys,'' I said. He look at me.

''Don't worry [name] the king won't let her touch you again,'' Mathais said and pick me up and we headed to the nurse.

When I got all better and the school was over, Mathais was walking me home. ''Thank you Mathais,'' I said. He grinned.

''The king wouldn't let anyone touched his queen,'' he said. ''Queen,'' I asked and blushed.

''Of course...[name]...jeg elsker dig...I had for a while,'' he said. I kiss him. ''Oh Mathais I love you too,'' I said.

He grinned. ''Now would you be my queen,'' he said. ''Yes,'' I said. And I never got bullied again.

Alfred ending
Alfred was running to me. Oh no,'' I said and wipe the blood off. ''Dudette are you okay,'' Alfred asked me and help me up. ''Yeah...,'' I lied.

''Who did this to you,'' Alfred asked. I started to cry. ''Alfred it was Fionna she told me to stay away from you guys,'' I said.

He wipe my tears away. Don't worry she won't hurt you ever again, the hero won't let her,'' Alfred said. ''Thank you Alfred,'' I said and smiled.

''And...[name],'' he said. ''Yes,'' I said. Then Alfred kiss me! My eyes went wide and I kiss back he pulled me closer. ''Al,'' I said. ''Yeah,'' he said. ''Thank you,'' I said.
Then I never got bullied again for a long time.
End