Canada x vampire reader

I smiled as I was holding my Canadian boyfriend's hand. His name is Matthew Williams. I then smelled his blood.

I'm vampire and he doesn't know that. I tried to smell something else but kept smelling his.

''Maple, what's wrong,'' Mathew asked and turn to me. ''Matthew I...need to go home sorry,'' I said.

He kept on looking at me. ''Is something wrong Maple leaf,'' he asked. ''No...sorry, I'll text you later,'' I said and ran.

I then use my speed power and get to my house and went in and lock the door. I took deep breaths.

''You can do this f/n, you can do it like you did for years, this isn't diffrent,'' I told myself.  I then saw my self in the mirror.  But it was the diffrent me. I had red eyes and sucking Mathew's neck.

He cried out pain and begging me to stop. I did and he pushed me away. ''YOU...YOU MONSTER,'' He yelled and ran away from me, leaving me there crying.

I throw my fist at the mirror and broke the glass but made my hand bleed. I begin to cry. 

I heard knocking on my door. ''Maple, it's me,'' Matthew said. I was quite. He kept on knocking till the door was knock down. 

''Opps...maple leaf why are you crying,'' Matthew asked and ran to me. He then notice my fist bleeding and the mirror broken.

He pick me up and clean my wound up and wrap it with a bandage. ''Maple why would you do this,'' he asked and look at me.

I was crying. ''I can't tell you,'' I cried. Matthew put my chin up. ''Please tell me maple leaf,'' he begged.

''I'm...I'm a vampire there I said it,'' I cried. He was shock. ''Now your going to call me a monster right,'' I asked. 

He then smash his lips on my but gentl. I close my c/e and kissed back.

When we pulled away. ''f/n why didn't you tell me maple leaf, I wouldn't care if your a vampire,'' he said. 

''But...I'm a monster,'' I said and look down. Matthew put my chin up. ''Your not a monster, you a beautiful c/h hair girl who's special,'' Matthew said. I smiled. ''Thanks Mattie,'' I said. 

He smiled. ''You know...f/n you could...you know bite my neck, I wouldn't mind eh,'' Matthew said.

I gasp. ''But are you sure Mattie,'' I asked. He smiled. ''I'm sure maple leaf,'' Matthew said.  

I lean in to his neck and my fangs came out and I suck his neck and fed blood. At first he gasp then moan.

When I was done. I wipe the blood of my face. ''Done,'' I said. He smiled and put me on his lap. 

''See that wasn't so bad,'' He said. I nodded and put my head on his chest. ''Thanks Mattie,'' I said. ''your welcome f/n, I will do anything for you,'' Matthew said. ''I...I love you Matthew,'' I said and blushed.

Mathew blushed. ''Really,'' he asked quite. I nodded. He then pulled me close. ''I love you too Maple,'' he said and we both kissed again.

End.