Stop laughing at me! [England x reader]

I was texting my boyfriend England or Arthur Kirkland. ''Bonjour [name],'' France or Francis said. ''hello Francis,'' I said but when I look at him I blushed.

He was naked but a rose cover her privet spot and he had cat ears and a tail. ''What the h... are you wearing,'' I asked.

''Oh this, Spain wanted to do something about April fools today,'' Francis explained.

''Oh...um...is Arthur wearing something  that I might or not want to hear,'' I asked. ''Ohohohoh yes, I know where he is, just go straight then you'll see him,'' Francis said and left. 

Time skip

I was walking till I notice a nurse. ''Um...excuse me have you seen my boyfriend,'' I asked. When the nurse turn, I gasp. ''[NAME],'' Arthur yelled. ''Arthur,'' I yelled.

We were starring at each other. I then begin to laugh. ''Stop laughing at me,'' Arthur said and blushed. ''I'm sorry but why are you wearing that,'' I asked and tried hard not to laugh.

''Someone black mail me so I had to wear this,'' Arthur said and sigh. I nodded and begin to laugh.

''Privet sunflower,'' Russia or Ivan said. I turn and begin to laugh so hard what I saw. [Arthur note, I'm sorry but I don't know how to explain what they wearing, just google, Hetalia season five episode 11 and you know].

''So you guys got black mail too,'' I asked. ''Yeah it wasn't cool at all dude,'' Alfred said and pout. 

''Anyway, why are you hear luv not to be rude or anything,'' Arthur said. ''Oh Francis told me to look for you,'' I said.

''That bloody frog,'' Arthur mutter.

''Anyways I'm going home England,'' I said and kissed his lips. ''I'll see you latter luv,'' Arthur said. I walk away laughing.

Time skip again
Later I got a text from Francis. When I look at the picture I was laughing. It was England sleeping with a stuff animal. Then the door opened.

''Love I'm home,'' Arthur said. I was still laughing. ''What's so funny,'' Arthur asked as he walk to me.

I showed him the picture. He blushed. ''That...bloody frog,'' he yelled. ''I didn't know you sleep with stuff animals,'' I said and still laughing. ''Stop laughing at me,'' he said. I didn't listen to him.

He pushed me on the wall and growl. ''I told you to stop now your going to be ''punish'','' he said. I blushed .

End