Romano x gamer!Reader

''Idiota [idiot] when are you going to get off the game and eat already,'' my roommate Lovino Vargas asked.

''Um....after this level,'' I said and continue playing. He sigh. ''That's what you said, hours ago and hours before that,'' he said.

''Don't worry Lovino, I'm almost done,'' I said then the screen went off. ''Hey,'' I said and pout. 

Lovino then grabbed my arm and made me stand up and walk towards the table and push me on the chair and hand me some pasta.

''Eat,'' he snapped. ''Okay, gosh,'' I said and begin to eat some of the pasta. Lovino sigh.

''I-a feel-a like-a you like-a that-a game-a more-a then-a human-a beings,'' he said.

''Lovi,'' I begin. Then the phone ran and he got up and answer it. I then grabbed my 3Ds out and begin to play.

Lovino was taking a long time or maybe I didn't notice. Then my 3DS got taken away. ''Hey,'' I yelled.

''What-a the-a hell-a idiota raggaza what-a did-a I told you-a,'' he yelled. ''I don't f...ing care you mess my game up thanks alot Lovi,'' I said.

''Don't-a call me-a that,'' he growl. ''What Lovi,'' I asked. He then got up and his face was red.

''I not to call me that,'' he yelled and got up and slam his door. I sigh and begin to play my game. ''Maybe I do play this game to much...maybe I'm better off not being with him,'' I thought.

I then soon pack my stuffs and was outside. ''Don't worry anymore Lovino, I'm going away and I won't bother you anymore with my silly games,'' I whispered walk away from him and the house. 

Time skip

It been few weeks since I left my roommate. I had another roommate name Alfred whip also like video games.

I beat him from playing Mario Kart. Then we heard knocking on the door. ''You lost,'' I said. He rolled his eyes and got up and went to opened the door. 

I then walk to my room and put headphones in and played songs on my ipod. I then fell asleep........till I heard someone saying something and tears hit my cheeks. 

I opened my c/e eyes and saw Lovino there crying. ''Lovino, what's wrong, why are you here,'' I asked. 

He hugged me tight. ''Mi dispiace [I'm sorry],'' he cried. I was shock. ''Lovino, what's with you,'' I asked.

Lovino look at me. ''Mi dispiace, non volevo gridare a te e ti fanno correre lontano da me [I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you and make you run away from me],'' he said. I sigh. 

''Lovino I don't understand what your saying,'' I said. He curse under his breath and sigh.

''I said, I'm sorry and I didn't mean to shout at you and make you run away from me,'' He said. 

I nodded and tears went on my cheeks. He hugged me. ''I'm sorry too, I know it bugs you that I play video games all the time...I won't I will change for you,'' I cried.

He shush me. ''Mi bella, I don't want you to change, I was nervous because...my idiota fratello [idiot brother] called and ask me if I told you yet,'' he said.

''Told me what,'' I asked. He took deep breath. ''Te amor f/n [I love you f/n],'' he said and kissed me.

My eyes went wide but then close and I kissed him back. When we need air and break away.

''Does that mean,'' Lovino begin. I nodded. ''Si [yes] I love you too Lovi,'' I said. He smiled and kissed me back and pushed me on the bed.

''Dudes, I'm still here you know,'' Alfred said. Lovino got up and curse at Alfred. I giggled as I see my new Italian boyfriend cursing at Alfred and pushing him out of my room. 

He then turn to me. ''Now bella, where were we,'' he asked. I gulp as he walk to me.

''You know bella, Italian are great lovers then that bastard french,'' he said. I nodded and still blushed as he begin to take his shirt off.

End