Prussia x Pregnant reader

A f/c car drove to a house. The car stop and a couple got out of the car. The albino man picked his c/h hair pregnant wife.

''H-Hey Gilbert, p-put me down'' she cried. ''Kesese chill liebe, the awesome me got you,'' Gilbert said and laugh. 

The c/h hair girl sigh. ''I may be pregnant Gil, but I can take care myself,'' she said. He kissed her forehead.

''Ja I know you do liebe, but let the awesome Gilbert do his job okay,'' he asked. The girl nodded. ''Fine Gil,'' she said.

''Good,'' he said and grinned. ''Why do I agree to marry you,'' the girl tease. ''Cause y/n, I am awesome,'' Gilbert said.

He carried her inside and put her on the couch. ''Isn't our new home look nice Gil,'' y/n asked. 

He shrugged. ''Eh...it doesn't look awesome like the awesome me,'' He said. Y/n rolled her c/e eyes.

''oh so everything has to be awesome like you or it isn't awesome,'' y/n asked. ''Ja,'' he said. 

''So your saying, I'm not awesome as you,'' she asked. Gilbert pause and shook his head alot.

''Nein, nein nein, jou are, jou are more awesome then me liebe,'' he said and kissed her lips alot. 

Y/n giggled and push him. ''I was only kidding Gil,'' she said. Then Gilbird came and landed on y/n's shoulder twitting. 

Y/n smiled. ''Gil, I think Gilbird wants some food,'' y/n said. Gilbert sigh. ''Fine, the awesome Gilbert will feed his awesome pet,'' Gilbert said and Gilbird flew to Gilbert's shoulder.

Y/n smiled as she watched her husband walked towards the kitchen. ''I'm so lucky to have him,'' y/n thought.

Then y/n heard a knocked. She walked towards the door and opened and saw her sister,  Elizaveta, and her husband, Roderich.

''Hey Liz what a surprised,'' y/n said and smiled. ''Came to see if my little sister and...your husband are doing alright,'' Elizaveta said. 

''We're doing fine, Elizaveta I really wish you two just be friends,'' Y/n said. ''I hate him y/n, you know that right, he's so annoying to me,'' Elizaveta said.

Y/n nodded. ''Hey liebe who's at the...oh it's ''her'','' Gilbert said and glared at Elizaveta who glared back. 

''Please guys stop fighting, let's have some tea,'' y/n said and pulling Gilbert away from Elizaveta and Roderich pulling her away from Gilbert.

''Gil please, she's my sister, can you be nice to her,'' Y/n asked. ''I can't liebe, I know she's your Schwester but we both hate each other,'' Gilbert said.

''Please for me,'' y/n begged. Gilbert sigh. ''Ja for you, and the baby,'' he said and kissed her stomach and then her lips. 

When they return. Elizaveta walked towards them. ''Gilbert, let's forget our past and...let's t-try to be friends, for y/n and the baby,'' She said.

''Ja that's sounds like an good plan Elizaveta,'' Gilbert said. Y/n grinned and hugged them both.

''Thanks you guys,'' y/n said. ''Yeah I'm just glad you didn't date that..Vlad,'' She said and shiver.

''Vlad's a nice guy,'' y/n said. ''Anyway Y/n do you know if it's a boy or a girl,'' Roderich asked.

''I think a girl,'' y/n said. ''Ja and mein Tochter vill be awesome, just like her Vati,'' Gilbert grinned. 

Y/n giggled. ''Do you have a name for her y/n,'' Elizaveta asked. Y/n and Gilbert looked at each other and nodded.

''G/n,'' they both said. ''I love that, wait Gilbert didn't name that right,'' Liz asked. Y/n laugh.

''Well no of course not, he wanted her name to be just like him but I made him change his mind,'' y/n said.

Roderich and Elizaveta nodded. Gilbert pouted. ''Mein idea vould been more awesome,'' he muttered.

''What was that Gil,'' she asked. ''N-nothing liebe,'' Gilbert said. Y/n smiled. ''Good,'' she said.

Later

Roderich and Elizaveta soon left so it was only y/n and Gilbert. Y/n and Gilbert were laying in bed.

Y/n was on Gilbert's chest. 

''Hey Gil''

''Ja liebe''

''Do you think, that we're going to be great parents,'' y/n asked. Gilbert looked at her and smiled. ''Nein, ve're going to be awesome parents,'' he said. 

Y/n smiled. ''I love you Gil,'' she said. ''Ich liebe dich auch y/n,'' he said and kissed her lips and they soon fell asleep.

End