England x reader - tickling

Y/n l/n was sitting on the couch bored while her English boyfriend was on the other side, reading a newspaper and drinking tea.

''Iggy, I'm bored,'' Y/n complained.

His eyebrows twitched. ''How many times, do I have to say not to call me that love,'' Arthur Kirkland asked.

''Many, many times but I don't listen love,'' y/n said and grinned. He rolled his eyes and kept reading the newspaper.

''Artie, I'm bored,'' Y/n said and groan. Arthur groan. He hated that nickname too. ''Read a book love if your bored,'' Arthur said.

Y/n look at him. ''Are you kidding me,'' Y/n asked. Arthur didn't say anything just kept reading. Y/n sigh and got up.

''Going to my room,'' y/n mutter and went upstairs and slammed the door. Arthur was confused.

Then his phone was ringing. ''Hello,'' He asked as he picked up the phone. ''Arthur dude, what's sup,'' Alfred F Jones, his brother asked.

Arthur sigh. ''What do you want you git,'' Arthur asked.

''Oh I was just checking to see if your guys still going to the party tonight at my place bro,'' Alfred said.

''I don't think we are going,'' Arthur said. ''Why dude,'' Alfred asked. ''Cause, y/n had been acting strange lately,'' Arthur said. 

''Dude is she on her period or something,'' Alfred asked. Arthur's face went red. ''No that's not it you git, she just sometimes get over mad at me sometimes when I'm reading,'' Arthur said.

Alfred then laughed. ''I think she wants you to pay attention to her dude,'' Alfred said. ''But I do git, but I've been busy lately...oh bloody hell,'' Arthur groaned and face palmed.

''Go talk to her dude and don't forget my party tonight bro,'' Alfred said and hang up. Arthur sigh and hang up too.

Arthur then got up and went upstairs. He knocked on y/n's well both of their's door. ''Go away,'' he heard y/n said.

''Love, I know what's wrong, let me in please,'' Arthur begged. Soon the door opened and Arthur walked in and saw y/n on their bed, c/h hair messy.

He sigh and sat next to her. ''I'm sorry for not paying attention to you love,'' he said. ''Whatever,'' y/n mutter. He sigh then got an idea, which he smirk.

''What,'' y/n asked and got a little scared. Arthur walked closer to y/n and pinned her on the bed. 

''Arthur,'' y/n said and was shocked seeing ungentlemen of him. Arthur smirk. ''Well I should pay more attention to my girlfriend shouldn't I love,'' he asked. Then y/n realize what he's going to do. 

''No Arthur please no,'' y/n begged but Arthur begin to tickle her everywhere and Y/n was laughing so hard.

''Stop it ha ha ha Arthur,'' Y/n said and kept laughing as he kept tickling her. ''Nope,'' he said and kept doing it.

Y/n kept laughing and when he stop, she breathing heavily and smiling. ''Thanks Arthur, I needed that,'' y/n said. 

He smiled. ''Your welcome love and I needed that too, sorry for being so busy, this time all week I'll hang out with you,'' he said. 

Y/n smiled. ''Thanks,'' She said and Arthur lean down and kissed her lips which she kissed back. 
End