Hetalia x reader - Valentines Day!

Today is the worst day ever.

Today is Valentines day, the worst holiday in the year. Why you ask. Well I don't get anything on the day and one the day my boyfriend had cheated on me.

I sigh. 

Then I heard knocking on my door. I opened the door and saw the BTT, each of them f/f and chocolate.

''Bonjour belle [hello, beautiful], would you want to be my Valentines Day,'' Francis said. Then Gilbert pushed him.

''Nein [no] don't listen to the unawesome him, be the awesome me Valentines,'' Gilbert said and grinned.

Antonio pushed him. ''No, be my Valentines chica,'' Antonio said. 

I felt my cheeks warm.

''Vhat are you guys doing at y/n's house,'' I heard Ludwig asked. I then saw Ludwig, Felicano, and Lovino.

''They want me to be their Valentine,'' I told them. Then I notice Lovino, and Ludwig's face went Ludwig face went red.

''No you bastards won't get the ragazza,'' Lovino hissed. ''Why's that Lovi,'' Antonio asked.

''1st don't call me that you tomato bastard, and 2nd,'' he said and turned to me still blushing.

''Um...raggaza w-would y-you be m-my Valentine,'' he asked. Before I could answer, Felicano hugged me.

''Wait, fratello [brother], I want the bella ragazza [beautiful, girl] to be my Valentine,'' Felicano whine.

The Lovino curse at Felicano in Italian. 

I sigh. ''Hey Ludwig why are you here,'' I asked. Ludwig's face went really bright red. ''Kesese I think Vest vanted you to be his Valentine frau [woman],'' Gilbert said.

''Shut up East,'' Ludwig yelled at Gilbert. I sigh. ''What the bloody hell are you doing here you frog,'' we heard a British voice asked.

We turned and saw the rest of the Allies plus Kiku, each of them were also wearing an nice cloths with flowers and chocolates in their hands.

I blushed really red. ''You guys aren't here for me are you,'' I asked. They were quite. 

I put my hands on my face hiding my embarrass. 

''Privet sunflower,'' I heard Ivan said. I looked up and smiled. ''Hey Ivan,'' I said.

''Be come one with Mother Russia da,'' he asked. My face then went really bright red. ''No she doesn't want to be with you Ivan aru,'' Yao said.

Ivan glared at Yao.

''Yo dudette, wanna be the hero's Valentines,'' Alfred asked. ''Hold the bloody on, Alfred, She's going to be mine Valentine,'' Arthur yelled.

I sigh. I then saw Kiku and Matthew. ''Hey guys, do you have anyone to be your Valentine,'' I asked. 

They shook their head. I grinned and put my arms around theirs. ''Well I'll be both of yours,'' I said.

The others were shocked. ''WHAT,'' They yelled. ''You two didn't fight for me so why not,'' I said and we walked away from the others while they fight.

End