Vampire Romania x reader PT 1

My name is [name] [lastname] and I'm writing in my diary about how I met a boy who's a vampire and I fell in love with.

It started a beautiful day and I was walking to the village.

''Be careful dear and watch out for those strangers,'' mother told me. ''I know mother,'' I said as I fix my [f/c] dress.

I was walking to town to get some food. ''Did you know, some legend says that the men who lives in that castle is a vampire,'' a man said. ''Lies, all the vampires are dead you know, there's no more of them,'' another said.

I kept hearing those stories about the men who lives in the castle but I never saw him really. 

Mother says the legend are fake and made up and Father is still having his old job that mother hates and he doesn't speak to mother anymore about his job.

I sigh and look at the castle. ''What a lonely man, I never heard anyone lives with him,'' I thought.    

I bump into a young man. ''I'm so sorry,'' I said and help him pick his book up. ''It's quite alright,'' he said.

''Are you knew, I never saw you here in town, I know everyone but you, can I get your name,'' I asked.

''My name is Vladimir Popescu and what is your name,'' Vladimir asked. ''My name is [name] [last name] it's nice to meet you,'' I said and smiled.

He blushed. ''You too,'' he said. ''I hope we meet again,'' I said. ''I think we will,'' Vladimir said and chuckled as he walk away from me. 

I watch him walk away. ''He's strange but yet cute,'' I thought and blush. ''Vladimir,'' I called. He turn. ''Da,'' he said. ''Never mind,'' I said.

''[Name] maybe would you want to come to visit my home now,'' Vladimir asked. ''I would love too,'' I said and walk with him.

Time skip
I then saw where we're going. ''You live in the castle,'' I asked. ''Da I do, I live alone,'' he said.

''Could the legend be true, no Vladimir is too nice to be a vampire,'' I thought. 

We went inside. ''So you live by your self,'' I said. ''Da, sometimes I feel lonely,'' Vladimir said.

''That's it, for now on, I [name] [lastname] will always be visiting you,'' I said. ''Really [name],'' Vladimir asked. I smiled and nodded. ''Yes, you have my word Vladimir,'' I said. ''You can call me Vlad you know,'' He said. ''Okay Vlad,'' I said.

It was great, I got to know him and I've been seeing him everyday. But one raining day, while I finished the story how my mother met my father.

''It's so raining don't you think Vlad,'' I asked him. He was quite. ''Vlad,'' I asked. ''[Name]...you need to leave,'' he said.

''But why,'' I asked. ''I..had something...a dark secret that you must never know,'' he said. ''Your a vampire aren't you,'' I said. He nodded.

''Vladimir I'm not afraid of you, you are not a monster,'' I said. ''Really,'' he asked. I nodded. He lean close. '

'Te iubesc [I love you],'' he said. ''I love you too Vladimir,'' I said and then we kissed. He pulled me closer and then he begin to kissed my neck. ''May I,'' he asked. I nodded. He then begin to suck my blood. I moan. He stop and smiled. 

Everything was perfect, Vladimir was my new vampire boyfriend but something went wrong.
End?