Cheating? Prussia x reader

''Hey Gilbert are you busy tonight,'' Y/n l/n asked her Prussian Boyfriend. ''Um...Ja [yes], Frau I am,'' Gilbert Beilschmidt said.

''Oh okay Gil,'' Y/n said and smiled. ''Thanks Frau,'' he said and smiled. She smiled and they both kissed. 

''See you later,'' y/n asked. ''Ja,'' he said. Y/n felt nervous. Gilbert hasn't been with her for a few weeks and makes her worry that he might be cheating on her.

''No Gil wouldn't do that right,'' y/n thought. Soon y/n left Gilbert's house. And was walking towards her car till she heard someone called out for her.

''Hey y/n what sup dude,'' Alfred F. Jones said and grinned

Y/n smiled a little. ''How are you,'' he asked and bear hugged her. She laugh. ''Good so...do you know what's wrong with Gil,'' y/n asked.

''Don't know dudette, Gil told me he was hanging out with his girlfriend, Elizaveta Hedervary,'' Alfred asked.

Y/n froze. ''He's dating Liz,'' y/n asked. ''Yeah didn't he tell you dudette,'' Alfred asked. Tears went on her cheeks.

''Dudette are you alright,'' Alfred asked and got worried. ''I...was his girlfriend,'' y/n whispered. Alfred then realize what she meant.

''Dudette I'm so sorry,'' Alfred said and tried to hug her but she pushed him away. ''I..need to go bye Alfred,'' Y/n said and ran away crying.

Alfred then sigh. ''Ivan's not going to like this not one bit, but Gil deserved it,'' Alfred thought. 

When y/n was back at her place. She opened the door and ran inside. ''Welcome back Miss y/n,'' Raivis Galante, Eduard von Bock and Toris Lorinaitis said but y/n walked past them.

''What's wrong with miss y/n,'' Raivis asked. ''I don't know,'' Toris said. ''What's wrong with my sunflower,'' Ivan Braginski asked. Yeah y/n was the sister of Ivan Braginski. 

''We don't know...Mr. Ivan, she...she ran away crying,'' Raivis said. Ivan then walked towards y/n's room.

''Sunflower opened up,'' Ivan said. ''Нет, просто оставь меня в покое [No just leave me alone],'' y/n yelled.

Ivan was shocked. ''Sunflower, please come out, talk to your big brother,'' Ivan begged. ''Нет,'' She said. 

Ivan sigh. ''Ivan what's wrong,'' Katyusha Braginskya asked. ''I'm worrying about y/n, she's not coming out of her room, and it's worries me big sister,'' Ivan said. 

''Let me talk to her Ivan,'' Katyusha said. Ivan nodded and left. Katyusha knocked on y/n's door. 

''Y/n, please let me in,'' Katyusha said. ''Ok,'' y/n said and unlocked the door. Katyusha walked in and saw y/n. 

Katyusha then saw that y/n was crying. ''Little sister what's wrong,'' Katyusha asked. ''I'm not pretty,'' y/n said. 

Katyusha was shocked. ''Of course you are y/n, your the most beautiful girl ever,'' Katyusha said. 

''Gilbert cheated on me,'' y/n said. Katyusha was shocked. ''I'm so sorry y/n,'' she said and hugged y/n tight. 

''Why...why would he do that,'' y/n asked and was crying. Ivan who heard everything had an dark aura. The Baltrics also heard it and was shocked. 

''Mr. Ivan, where are you going,'' Tories asked. ''Going to kill Gilbert da [yes],'' Ivan said and walked away. 

Later in the meeting
The door flew opened. ''Where is he,'' Ivan asked. Everyone in the meeting were shaking as they saw how angry Russia was.

''WHERE'S PRUSSIA,'' Ivan yelled. ''Vhy did the Dummkopf [idiot] do,'' Germany asked nervous. ''He cheated on my sunflower,'' Russia yelled.

Everyone went quite. ''He...did not just hurt y/n aru,'' China said. ''He did,'' Russia growled. 

''That...that dummkopf I varned him about that,'' Germany yelled. ''He's like going to pay,'' Poland said.

''Sup losers, the awesome Prussia is here,'' Prussia yelled. Every countries glare at him. ''Kolkolkolkol,'' Russia laugh darkly and grabbed his pipe.

Prussia gulp. ''Um...vhat did the awesome me do,'' he asked and walked backwards as Russia was walking towards him. 

''U hurt my sunflower so i will hurt you da,'' Russia said. ''Hurt y/n, hell no, vhat are you guys talking about,'' Prussia asked.

''Just give it up Prussia, we now you cheated on y/n for Hungary amigo,'' Spain said. ''Wait, he didn't cheated on y/n,'' Hungary said and got up.

''Ja [yes] me and Hungary were making a surprised party for y/n, did you all forgot about her birthday,'' Prussia asked. Everyone went quite then glare at America. ''Why how should I know that,'' America asked.

''Ivan,'' they heard Ukraine yelled. ''What is it big sister,'' Russia asked. She was breathing heavily. ''It's y/n, she's going...she's going to,'' Ukraine begin but was crying. Russia waked towards Katyusha. 

''What is y/n going to do Katyusha,'' Ivan asked. ''She's on a roof and she's going to jump,'' she said. 

Everyone's eyes widen. ''Nein [no] the awesome me von't let her,'' Gilbert said and all countries who were at the meeting ran to their cars to find y/n. 

Time skip
with y/n
She was on top of a building. ''Why...why I love him so much but he cheated on me,'' y/n cried.

Y/n was about to jump till someone grabbed her arm. She look up and saw two red eyes looking at her c/e eyes.

''Let go of me Gilbert,'' y/n said. ''Nein, never again y/n, vhy did you think the awesome me vas cheating on you,'' he asked. 

''It was so obvious, you like Hungary for the longest time ever,'' y/n said and kept crying. 

Gilbert laugh. ''Kesese frau you think I would love someone that's bossy, nein, I love you more then anyone and why I was with and busy cause I was making a surprised birthday for you,'' Gilbert said.

Y/n eyes went wide. ''I'm...an idiot,'' y/n mutter and put her head on his chest. Gilbert put y/n's chin up to make her look at him.

''Nein your not, I am, ich liebe dich [i love you],'' he said and kissed her. She kissed back and put her arms around his neck. 

She then begin to cry and hugged him tight. ''Shh there there y/n, the awesome me won't let you go and hurt you ever,'' he whispered and they both kissed again.
End