England x robot reader - making a copy

In bed there was a sick woman. Her husband had her hand. Crying and telling her everything will be okay. 

His name is Arthur Kirkland and his wife had cancer. She was dying. The woman wipe his tears away and smiled. He  then notice her closing her eyes so he begged, begged that she'll stay. 

But it was too late, the woman is dead and Arthur was crying. ''Why did this happen, first they found out the baby died because of unknown sickness and now he lost his wife.

Kiku Honda was a friend both of them and knock on the door. ''I think I have a way to make an copy of f/n-san, Arthur-san,'' Kiku said. Arthur then turn to him crying. ''Please, Kiku make her, make her like f/n, make her everything about her,'' Arthur begged.

Kiku nodded and left Arthur and the dead wife. Kiku felt tears on his cheeks as he walk away.

Months past

Arthur was starring at a sleeping c/h hair girl. ''It's just like her,'' Arthur mutter and put his hand on the android's face. ''Hai [yes], I made her just like f/n-san, all what she likes and dislikes but there's one problem I forgot to tell you Arthur-sun,'' Kiku said.

''Yes Kiku,'' Arthur said. ''This android can not rove you, she doesn't have emotion rike we do,'' Kiku said. Arthur was shocked.

''So she can't love me back,'' Arthur mutter and look at the android. ''I am sorry, do you wish to continue of this Arthur-sun,'' Kiku asked

''Yes, do it wake her up,'' Arthur said. Kiku pushed the button and the c/h hair girl opened her c/e eyes. 

She look around and saw Arthur and Kiku. ''Hello luv, do you know who we are,'' Arthur asked. ''Yes, your are Arthur Kirkland and Kiku Honda, my creators,''android F/n said in a monotone voice.

''Kiku's right, she doesn't have emotions,'' Arthur thought. ''I can also speak English, Japanes, and French you can chose which language I can speak,''android F/n said. 

''English is fine love,'' Arthur said. Android f/n nodded. ''You are here to help and serve Arthur,'' Kiku said. ''Yes, my purpose is to help Arthur with anything,'' android f/n said. 

''Thank you Kiku,'' Arthur said. ''Hai, but Arthur you must be carefur, she isn't your f/n, she can't rove you back,'' Kiku said. Arthur nodded. ''I know,'' he said. 

When Kiku left, android f/n picked up a picture. ''Who is this woman with you Arthur,'' android f/n asked. Arthur walk to where she is and saw the picture, the picture of him and his wife f/n.

''That's...my wife, she died by unknown sickness,'' Arthur said and tears went on his cheeks. ''What are those fallen on your cheeks,'' android f.n asked.

''Those, are tears love, when you get them if makes you feel sad,'' Arthur said. ''What is sad,'' android f/n asked. ''Sad is like you showing sorrow,'' Arthur said. ''I am sorry that she died,'' Android f/n said.

''I know love,'' he whispered. 

Later Arthur brought some food to y/n and she look at it. ''Why is the food burnt creator,'' android y/n asked. 

Arthur look at it. ''It isn't that burnt,'' He said. Android y/n got up. ''Let me help you creator,'' she said. ''Please love call me Arthur,'' Arthur said. 

''Okay, Arthur,'' android y/n said. He smiled a bit. android y/n had a strange feeling but ignore it. 

Weeks past
Arthur taught android f/n everything, emotion was but android f/n can't feel it or have those emotion till one day, she walk to Kiku.

''Creator, I have this glitch on me,'' Android f/n said. ''What is wrong f/n-san,'' Kiku asked. ''My heart is beating fast when Arthur talks to me or touch me, and I am nervous around him,'' she said.

Kiku froze. ''I believe that emotion is call love,'' Kiku said. ''But I do not understand, I have these emotion. My program does not compute,'' android f/n said and looked confused.

''Now her voice changed, very strange,'' Kiku thought. ''You are saying I know have emotion,'' android f/n asked.

''Hai it is true,'' Kiku said. ''How do I tell Arthur, I love him,'' Android f/n asked. ''Just terr him f/n-san,'' Kiku said. Android f/n nodded and ran to find Arthur.

''Arthur,'' she asked and opened the door. Arthur then put his drink down. ''Yes love,'' Arthur said.

''I...I...I,'' she begin. ''Love are you alright, your not glitching are you,'' Arthur asked in a worry tone.

''I think I love you,'' android f/n said. Arthur was shocked. ''She love me...but Kiku said,'' Arthur thought.

''I am sorry for being a trouble, if you don't love me back..I understand, I'm just a android,'' android y/n said and sounded sad.

Arthur grabbed y/n's hands. ''Hey wait, I didn't say I didn't love you, i'm just shocked that's all,'' he said. 

''Oh,'' android y/n said. ''You know love, I think I love you too,'' he whispered and lean close. android y/n blushed. ''But..Arthur, I'm not your y/n, I'm just an android,'' she said. ''I don't care love, I still love you,'' he whispered.

Android y/n didn't know what do to. ''How..how do you kiss,'' she asked. Arthur smiled and blushed a little.

''This is how you kiss love,'' he said and lean in and kissed android y/n. She was confused but then kissed back.

''So love, would you be mine forever,'' he whispered. Android y/n nodded. ''Of course Arthur,'' she whispered. They both kissed again and up in heaven an c/h hair woman smiled.

''There, now Arthur and android of me are both happy,'' she said. ''Mama come on,'' a small blond hair child with c/e eyes said and grabbed the woman's hand. ''Alright Arthur,'' she said and naming him after her husband.

End