England x blind reader

England was walking home from the meeting. ''Blast it, why does America and Frog Face know, my cooking is great,'' he mutter.

''Hello England''

''Flying Mint bunny how are you,'' England said and smiled. ''Good,'' he said. ''Help,'' England heard someone yelled. ''Bloody hell,'' he said and ran.

When he got there he saw a [c/h] girl being  pushed by two teenagers. ''Hey you git get away from her,'' England yelled and chase them off.

England ran back to the girl.

''Are you alright luv,'' he asked as he kneel down to her. She looked at him. He gasp as he saw her dull [c/e]. 

''Are...you going to hurt me,'' she asked. ''No how could I hurt a lady who's blind,'' England said.

''Are you the one who saved me from those boys,'' she asked. He smiled. ''Yes luv I did,'' he said. ''Thank you mister,'' she said.

''It's Arthur love,'' he said. ''Arthur...that's sound a nice name,'' she said.

He blushed. ''Really luv,'' he asked. ''Yes it is,'' The girl replied. 

''My name is [name] [lastname] and...I don't have a home,'' she said. England's eyes went wide. ''What,'' he asked.

''My parents hate me because I couldn't be great as my sister, [sister name] and so they kick me out and pretend to not have me and they call me useless,'' [name] said.

Tears went on [name]'s cheeks. ''Hey love shh it's okay, they're wrong,...I know  we just met but would you like to live with me,'' he asked.

She smiled big. ''Thank you Arthur,'' she said and hugged him. He chuckled. ''Your welcome luv,'' he said.

~~~Time-skip~~~

Weeks later, Arthur had a crushed on [name]. ''[Name] luv I'm home,'' England called. [Name] blushed. ''I just love how he calls me that,'' she thought. 

''In here Arthur,'' she said. England walk in and smiled. ''Hello luv how are you,'' he asked.

''I'm good Arthur...Arthur can I feel your face again,'' she asked. He took her hand and put it on his face.

''I wish I can see you,'' she whispered and she was crying. ''Don't cry luv please it's okay I love you even if your blind,'' he blurted out.

They both blushed. ''Arthur do you mean it,'' [name] asked. ''I do luv ever since you came to live with me,'' he said. 

''Oh Arthur I love you too,'' [name] said and England kissed her and pulled her closer to him. When they pull away they smiled.

''You made me the happiest guy in the world,'' He said. ''I'm just glad you save me,'' she whispered as they cuddled up.

End