China x reader

China x reader

''Ayia  get away from me aru,'' China yelled as he ran away from Russia. '' Kolkolkolkolkol Become one with mother Russia da,'' Russia said as he chase China.

''NO,'' China yelled and ran faster.

China ran to a ally and hide into a bush. ''Kolkolkolkolkol oh he's gone, I will have to get him next meeting da,'' Russia said and walk away.

China sigh. ''I'm so glad I lost him aru,'' China mutter. ''Excuse me mister but can you get off me,'' China heard a girl said. 

''Ayia I'm so sorry aru,'' China said and got off and saw a [c/h] woman.

''It's okay...sometimes people don't even notice me,'' she said. ''How rude how can people not notice you aru,'' China said.

[Arthur Note, WELL YOU NOTICE HER CHINA BUT YOU DON'T NOTICE CANADA] 

''I'm [name] [lastname],'' [name] said and smiled. China smiled too. ''I'm China but you may call me Yao aru,'' Yao said. ''Yao I like that name,'' she said. He blushed.

''So why were you hiding Yao,'' [Name] asked. ''There's a scary man name Ivan or Russia always chasing me aru,'' Yao said and sigh. ''I'm so sorry Yao,'' [Name] said and gasp.

''It's okay I lose him all the time aru,'' Yao said and smiled. ''So you want to come over my home for a little bite Yao,'' [Name] said. ''I would love that aru,'' Yao said and smiled.

Time skip
It had been few weeks since China meet [name].

Today was raining. And China got an umbrella as he was walking to his car. He then notice [name] laying in the ground beaten up. ''Ayia [name] aru,'' China yelled and ran to her. 

[Name] opened her eyes. ''Yao,'' she asked. ''Everything is going to be okay aru,'' China said and ran to his car and drove to his home.
Time Skip again
He help [name] cleaning her wounds. ''Ayia how did this happen aru,'' Yao asked.

''I was being attack by [girl you hate], she really hate me Yao,'' [name] said.

''I'm sorry I didn't help you aru,'' China said and looked down.

''But you did, you help me by cleaning my wounds and Yao...I love you,'' [name] said and looked down. 

He looked at and smiled. ''Wo ye ai ni [I love you too],'' China said and lean in and kissed her. She kissed back and she put her arms around his neck.

When they broke apart. ''Would you like some tea aru,'' Yao asked. ''Yes please,'' she said  as he got up and make some tea. [name]  smiled at her new Chinesboyfriend.

End