Nordics x vampire reader

''Aw...I can't believe we have to do this,'' Mathias Køhler a.k.a Denmark said as they look at the haunted house. ''Stupid Dane, we have to,'' Lukas Bondevik a.k.a Norway said.

''Yeah but what if there's ghosts or vampires or worst,'' Mathias said. ''Don't be silly, Mathias, those arent' true are they,'' Tino Vainamoinen A.k.a Finland asked. 

Berwald Oxenstierna a.k.a Sweden shook his head and grunt. ''Well if there were's I won't be afraid of them,'' Peter Kirkland a.k.a Sealand said.

The Nordics + Sealand took a dare to go in the haunted house and stay in for a night. 

They walk in but didn't see a c/h hair girl looking at them and then was gone.

''This place give me the willies,'' Mathias said. ''Big brother big brother,'' Lukas said to Emil Steillson a.k.a Iceland.

''No Norge, I told you I'm not going to call you that,'' Emil said.  

Peter then notice the c/h hair girl looking at them. ''Hey you, why are you doing alone miss,'' He asked and ran towards her. 

''Peter, where are you going,'' Tino asked and saw Peter running somewhere. 

''Don't worry about him, Tino I bet he'll be fine,'' Mathias said.

Then they heard him scream. ''Peter,'' All the Nordics shouted and ran to find him but the only thing they found was his hat. 

''What's going on,'' Tino asked and grabbed Peter's hat. Lukas was quite as he look around.

''Let's go back,'' Mathias said and getting scared. 

''We can't leave Peter, idiot dane,'' Lukas said and choke Mathias. ''Hey does anyone know where Emil went,'' Tino asked and they look around, Tino and Mr. Puffin were gone.

''They taken Emil too,'' Mathias said. Lukas was quite. ''Okay don't freak maybe he was looking for...Peter,'' Tino said and was shaking. 

''Let's split up,'' Berwald  suddenly said.  ''What, are you crazy, they always get people who split up,'' Mathias said.

''You watch a scary movie at Alfred's house didn't you,'' Lukas asked. Mathias nodded and the rest that didn't get taken Nordics sigh. ''Idiot,'' Lukas mutter.

Time skip

Tino went with Berwald and Lukas went with Mathias. ''So you think, Peter and Emil, be alright,'' Mathias asked. Lukas nodded.

Then they heard Tino screaming. They begin to ran to where he was and saw nothing but Peter's hat that Tino was holding. 

''What happen to Berwald and Tino,'' Mathias asked. Then they heard something behind them. They turn and saw the room was shaking. Lukas and Mathias was running.

Till Lukas stop. ''Norge what are you doing run,'' Mathias said and turn.

Lukas was quite as he turn to where the sound came. Mathias was about to reach Lukas till where Lukas was standing was became a black hole and he fell in and the whole cover up.

''Norge,'' Mathias yelled then begin to run. '

'Okay Denmark, it's going to be alright, they took first Sealand, then Iceland, then Finland and Sweden now Norway maybe that's all and something could spare me,'' Mathias said then he screamed as he heard the noise coming closer to him.

Then he ran to a room and close the door. Then he saw the rest of the Nordics there laughing. ''What the, I thought you guys are dead,'' Mathias shouted. 

They turn and saw him. ''Oh hi Mathias we're just talking to f/n,'' Tino said. ''F/n,'' Mathias asked and saw a c/h girl with fangs.

''A..A vampire,'' he shouted. Norway came and choke him.

''But how did she use those black holes and the room shaking,'' Mathias asked as Lukas stop choking him.

''Magic, f/n here thought we were intruders till she accident capture Sealand and Peter told her that we are friends,'' Tino said. 

''I'm sorry for taken you guys,'' she mutter and look sad. Mathias smiled and put an hand on hers.

''Hey kid, listen it's okay, you got me good you know, if Alfred was here, he would totally wet his pants,'' Mathias said.

''So do you forgive me Mister Mathias,'' F/n asked. He nodded. ''Yeah,'' He said. 

''F/n, maybe you want to live with us, I could show you how to control your powers some more and I know another vampire that could help you,'' Lukas said. ''Really thanks mister Lukas,'' She said.

So they got out of the haunted house and became friends with f/n.
End