Iceland x reader

Iceland x reader

''Hey guys, I want you to met someone,'' Denmark yelled. Soon the rest of the Nordics came. ''What is it stupid Dane,'' Norway asked.

Then they saw a h/c girl there. ''Who's this Denmark,'' Finland asked. ''This is y/n l/n, she's an old friend of mine,'' Denmark said.

''Hi,'' Y/n said. ''Hi y/n, I'm Finland and that's  Sweden ,'' Finland said and smiled.

Sweden grunted. ''Hei [Hi] I'm Norway and this is my little brother Iceland,'' Norway said. Iceland then blushed. 

''Shut up Norway, Hi I'm Iceland and I'm not his little brother,'' Iceland said. Y/n smiled which made Iceland blushed.

''I like your puffin,'' She said. ''Takk [thanks],'' Iceland said. ''Thanks sweet heart,'' Mr. Puffin said.

Y/n gasp. ''He can talk, that's so cool,'' y/n said. Iceland looked away trying hard not to blushed.

''Ha ha that's so hilarious, Iceland blushing that's so funny,'' Denmark said then Norway choked him.

''Shut up Dane,'' he hissed. Then y/n grabbed a licorice out and hand it to Iceland. ''You want one,'' she asked.

Iceland grabbed it and bite it. ''Takk y/n,'' he said. ''ekkert vandamál [no problem],'' y/n said. 

Everyone seem surprised. ''You speak Icelandic,'' Iceland asked and was surprised. ''Y/n why didn't you tell the king about that,'' Denmark whine. 

''Shut it Dane,'' Norway said and choked him again. ''So Iceland want to hang out,'' y/n asked. Iceland blushed a little bit. ''...Ja [yes],'' he said. Y/n grinned and took his hand and they went outside. 

''Man, I knew Iceland going to love her,'' Denmark said. ''You knew this would happen,'' Finland asked. 

''Yeah both of them needed each other,'' Denmark said. Norway sigh. ''For once he's right,'' Norway said. 

few weeks later
''Ice,'' y/n called and opened his door. ''Ja y/n,'' Iceland said. ''I'm moving back to [country name] in a week,'' y/n said.

Iceland froze. ''Oh,'' he said. ''Hey Ice have you ever fallen in love before,'' y/n asked. Iceland look at her.

''Why are you now talking about that,'' he asked. ''Don't know, I met this guy, I really think he's cute but he's so stunborn to notice,'' y/n said.

Iceland felt heartbroken. For few weeks, he felt in love with y/n. ''oh,'' he said. ''Ice are you alright,'' y/n asked. 

''Ja ja of course i am,'' Iceland said. ''Ice...it's you,'' y/n said. ''What do you mean y/n,'' he asked and was confused. 

Y/n sigh. ''I love you Iceland ever since I met you,'' Y/n said. Iceland blushed really red. 

''I knew you wouldn't love me back,'' she whispered and was about to walked away till Ice grabbed her arm.

''Wait, Ég elska þig líka [i love you too],'' Iceland said. Y/n smiled and kissed him. He pulled her close and kissed her, which she kissed back.

Then they heard a shot and turned and saw Denmark holding a picture. ''Aww if it isn't Ice first kiss,'' he teased. We both blushed. 

Norway came and choked Denmark and grabbed the picture and handed to y/n. ''Thanks Norge,'' y/n said. Norway nodded.

Iceland nodded. ''yeah thanks Norge,'' he said and put arms around y/n. ''Hey Ice,'' y/n said. 

''Ja y/n,'' he said. ''Big brother,'' she said. Iceland groan and kissed her which made her shut up.
End