Hetalia x reader - April Fools

Hetalia x reader - April Fools!
C/h - color hair
C/e - color eyes
f/n - first name
l/n - last name 
f/c - favoirte color

''Great, this is just great'' I mutter. I was wearing an policewoman and had a skirt that goes to my knees.

I also have a whip and cuffs in my pockets. 

''If I find that person that blackmail me, I'm going to,'' I begin till I heard some noise. I then climb up on a tree.

I then saw the allies. America wore little bears on top of his golden hair and nothing else but a servers apron around his waist. My eyes fixed in his muscular body. I began to drool.

I then saw England wearing a nurse outfit and wearing a hat too

Russia was wearing a yellow/orange dress with wearing cat ears.

China was wearing a dress and had piggy tails/hair down, and France.....

Well France was ''in the nude'' with a rose covering...you know where...and wore a cats tail and kitty ears. He also was a midget.

''Maybe they got blackmail too,'' I thought. I then felt a branch broke and I was falling down.

I closed my eyes tight and wait for the pain. But the pain didn't come. I opened my c/e eyes and saw baby blue eyes looking at me.

I saw America. We both looked at each other which felt like a long time. I then felt my face heated up. ''Are you alright dudette,'' he asked me.

I didn't reply, too embarrassed for words.

''What are you wearing dudette?'' he asked setting me on the ground to get a better look at my appearance.

As soon my feet touched the ground I darted into the brush. 

''H-hey wait! I just want to see!'' America called. ''I'm not coming out!'' I said.

I then heard movement behind me and I turn to look only to find.

''Gah!" I was picked up by a burly Germany who was wearing a maids outfit complete with fishnet stockings followed by Prussia dressed in an outfit similar to America except he had long bunny ears.. 

Germany carried me out in the open and set me down, hands firm on my shoulders so I couldn't run away.

''Dude'' America laughed. ''Germany what are you wearing!?''

''Shut up Dummkopf....'' Germany growled. I then got an idea. I turned and kissed Germany's lips.

He let his hands off me cause of the shocked. I then ran away. ''Please don't let him hate me,'' I thought.

Then I bump into someone and fell on my butt. I looked up and saw Canada. Canada face went red as he saw what I was wearing.

''Sorry Canada, I-I didn't see you there...'' I said. ''It's okay, I-I'm used to it...'' he said and glanced down at what I was wearing again, face still getting redder.

''U-Uh what a-are you wearing?'' he asked.  

I got to my feet wiping of dirt on my outfit. ''W-well, I was kinda of was, er, blackmailed into wearing this,'' I said.

Canada nodded and mutter something. ''What was that?'' I asked. Canada shook his head. ''It's nothing eh,'' he said.  

''There you are dudette,'' I heard America said. I turned and saw the Allies plus Germany and Prussia face went red when they saw what I was wearing.

''I feel so embarrassed,'' I said and look away. ''Why mon amor, you look so beautiful,'' Midget France said.

I cover my face with my hands and shook my head. ''Come on luv, you don't look awful you...l-look beautiful,'' England said.

I then look up and saw I was surrounded by the Allies plus Canada, Prussia and Germany. 

I looked away. ''Come on sunflower, you look beautiful da,'' Russia said and smiled. I smiled a little bit.

''Thanks guys,'' I said. ''Now did you guys find out who black mail us,'' I asked. The Allies glared at France.

''It was you wasn't it you frog,'' England growled. ''Non,'' he said. While I watch them fighting, I felt someone pulled me close.

I looked up and saw Prussia. He grinned. ''Hallo frau, are you going to arrest the awesome me, I can't vait for mein ''punishment'','' he said.

My face went really really red. Germany then pulled Prussia off of me and yelled at him in German.

I then felt someone's hand grabbing me. I turned and saw America. He smiled. I blushed and looked away.

''Come on dudette let's find that one who black mail us, you can be my sidekick,'' America said. 

Then we heard France saying that he wasn't alone and I saw Spain wearing what America and Prussia were wearing but had bear ears too. 

I blushed really red. ''So your saying this was  for April fools day,'' I asked Spain. ''Si and chica you look really hermoso,'' he said and smiled.

I blushed. ''Thanks Spain, I'm going home and change,'' I said. America, Prussia and Spain looked at each other till America ran and picked me up and ran.

''GET BACK HERE YOU GIT,'' I heard England yelled. ''Ja the frau is mein,'' Prussia yelled. ''Nein Bruder get back here,'' Germany shouted.

I turned my head and saw everyone running towards us. ''America where are we going,'' I asked.

He smirk. ''Your a sexy cop and you need to ''punished'' me,'' he said. I blushed. ''But-but your a hero,'' I said. 

America smirk and shrugged. ''Not tonight babe,'' he said. I put my hands on my face blushing really red.

Guess tonight I'll feel sore.

End