2p Romano x reader

2p Romano x reader

I heard someone knocking my door. I moan still sleepy but pretended to be gone because I was lazy to opened the door.

The knocking then stop and the door opened. ''Bella are you in here,'' Flavio asked. I groan but didn't say anything.

Then my door opened. ''Ah is my bella [beautiful] tire,'' he asked. ''Go away Vargas,'' I yelled and throw a pillow at him.

He chuckled. ''You did forget what today is didn't you,'' Flavio asked. ''Forget about what,'' I asked and opened one of my [c/e] eyes.

He shook his head grinning. ''Your birthday amour  [love],'' he said. I opened my eyes. ''Oh dang it, I forgot my own birthday,'' I said and slap my forehead.

''Don't worry about that, I will help you to have the best birthday ever raggaza [girl],'' Flavio said. I shook my head laughing. 

''Why do I ever listen to you,'' I asked. He chuckled. ''Because we are best friends,'' Flavio said. My heart broke, when he said best friends. ''Yeah,'' I said and fake smiled.

Time skip
''So Flavio thanks for making me this dress,'' I said. I was wearing [f/c] dress. ''prego [your welcome] bella,'' he said.

''So Flavio have you ever fallen in love,'' I asked. ''Si I do,'' he said. ''Was she beautiful,'' I asked. 

He smiled and said,'' Si the most bella raggaza I ever seen, [sigh] come vorrei che tu mi ami [how I wish you love me],'' he said. ''What was that,'' I asked. ''Nothing,'' he said.

''So are we going to buy a birthday cake,'' I asked. ''Wait till the surprise bella back at your place,'' Flavio said. I nodded.

Time skip again
When we got back to my house. ''Close your eyes [name],'' Flavio said. I look at him. ''Please my bella trust me,'' Flavio said. I did. He grabbed my hand and opened the door and we both walk in.

''Can I opened my eyes now,'' I asked. ''Si,'' he said. I opened my eyes and saw a sigh that said,'' Te amour il mio prezioso [I love you my precious] and I hope you like your present''.

I gasp and turn and saw Flavio blushing and pulled me close to him. ''I love you [name] ever since we met,'' he said. ''Oh Flavio I love you too,'' I said and he kissed me and I put my hands around his neck.

That was the best birthday present ever!
End