Vampire Romania x reader pt 2

I woke up early and saw Vladimir sleeping next me. I smiled. It had been two weeks since I found out my boyfriend is a Vampire. He told me I didn't turn into a vampire but I was okay with it.

He then opened his red eyes and smiled. ''dragoste bună dimineața [ good morning love],'' Vlad said. I blushed. ''Morning,'' I said and we both go up.

''So...have you tell your mamă bună și tată [mother and father] about me,'' Vladimir asked. I sigh. ''I want to Vlad, but mother would freak out...and for my father...,'' I begin but stop. 

''Your hiding something aren't you [name],'' Vladimir asked. ''Um...,'' I begin. ''Just tell me [name],'' he said.

I sigh. ''Vlad...my father is a vampire hunter,'' I said. ''What,'' he asked. ''I...couldn't tell you...I thought you would hate me and...leave me,'' I said and started to cry.

Then I felt his hands wiping the tears away. ''[Name]...you silly silly girl, of course I will never leave you, but why didn't you tell me this before,'' Vlad asked.

''I was..scared...Vlad...I was scared of losing you,'' I whispered. ''printesa mea [my princess] I promise you, you won't lose me ever,'' He said and kissed me.

I smiled. ''Thank you Vlad,'' I said and got up. ''No problem printesa,'' he said. ''Well I got to go, see you,'' I said and kissed his cheek. He blushed.

Timeskip
I opened my door and saw father. ''[Name], the baker told me that you been going to the castle almost everyday,'' father said. I saw Mother crying. ''Yeah so,'' I said. Father grabbed my arm.

''You were seeing the vampire didn't you,'' he said. ''Yes but he's so kind father your so wrong about them, Vladimir is kind and sweet and good,'' I said. ''Whatever spell he did to you [name], I'll kill him for it,'' he said.

''No you can't, father I'm fine, Vladimir is good don't please,'' I begin but father grabbed my arm and throw me in my room. 

''Your going to stay here till I come back killing that monster,'' father said and slam the door and lock it.

I was throwing my firsts on the wall. ''LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT, FATHER,'' I screamed. I then fell to the floor crying. ''Vladimir...no,'' I was crying.

He's going to die because of me. I then heard a rock hit my window. I opened my window and saw Vladimir's friends, Lukas and Arthur. 

''Love I heard the news, are you alright,'' he asked. ''Don't worry about me worry about Vladimir, go and save him,'' I said. ''Arthur go and tell Vladimir I'll stay here and find some way to help [name],'' Lukas said. ''Right,'' Arthur said and use a spell that made him disappeared.

''It's my fault...I wish I never met Vladimir...then he will be alright,'' I said. ''Don't say that [name], thank to you, Vladimir loved you and happy that he isn't alone and had hope,'' Lukas said.

''Catch me Lukas,'' I said. ''What,'' he asked. Then I jump off the window and he caught me. ''[Name] you should have been careful,'' he said. ''Come on we need to help Vladimir,'' I said and got on a horse and he nodded.

Time skip
We ran and saw father and his friends there. I then notice Vladimir running away but father had wooden stake and was about to shot him till I block him. ''NO,'' I screamed and it hit me instead. ''[NAME],'' Lukas yelled. 'Da...it,'' Father said as Vladimir was gone.

I limb away from him and Lukas and everything.

So here I am writing my dairy for the last time dying. I groan in pain. I just wanted Vladimir to know...I love him...and I'm sorry,'' I said. - [Name] [lastname].
Normal P.o.v

[Name] then fall off her chair groaning in pain. Vladimir then ran to her. ''[NAME],'' He yelled.

''Vlad,'' she asked. ''Da it's me printesa, what have you done,'' Vlad asked. ''I...[groan] have to save you Vlad, father was about to kill you,'' she said and smiled sadly. 

''[Name],'' he said. She groan in pain. ''Don't worry printesa, I got you,'' Vlad said and pick her up bridle style and ran out of the house holding her close. 

''Vlad stop...I'm not going to make it...just end it,'' She said. ''What...what do you mean,'' He asked. ''Just suck all my blood just finish me,'' [name] said. Vladimir started to cry.

''nu [no] I will not kill you [name], I..can't,'' He said. [Name] put her hand on his cheek smiling sadly. ''Do it my love, I'm dying, just end the pain,'' She said. He nodded. ''Te iubesc [I love you],'' She said. 

He was still crying. ''Și eu te iubesc [I love you too],'' he said and then put his fang in her neck and suck all her blood. She smiled sadly then close her eyes and she was paled and she was gone.

Vladimir then started to cry and hugged her dead body close. ''Îmi pare rău printesa mea [I'm so sorry my princess],'' he cried.

''[NAME] YOU MONSTER YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER,'' Her father yelled. Vladimir hold [name] close. ''You are the monster, you killed your own daughter,'' Vladimir said and walk away still holding [name]'s dead body........

Extra ending
''Then what happen fratele mai mare [big brother],'' a little girl who had [c/h] asked. ''He put her dead body in a grave where he felt regret every day puțin una,''Romania said. ''Oh...,'' she said. ''It's past your bed time [name],'' Romania said. ''Romania is the story true of [name] [lastname] dairy,'' [Name] asked. ''Da it is true,'' Romania said and smiled. 

''It's funny she had the same name as me,'' [name] said. ''I know...,'' Romania said and kissed her forehead. ''noapte buna [Good night],'' Romania said as [name] fast asleep and close the door.

Romania came in his room and smiled sadly as he drew a picture of his love one the real [name] [lastname]. 

End