England x Fairy reader

Arthur P.o.v

I was walking home. Till I notice a bright [f/c] light. ''What the,'' I begin then it hit me and I fell on the ground. ''Ow what the bloody hell was that,''' I asked.

''Oh...I'm so sorry sir, are you okay,'' a [c/h] fairy asked. ''Your a fairy,'' I said and look at her. ''You...can see me,'' I asked. 

I nodded. ''My name is [name] [lastname],'' [name] said and smiled. I smiled back. ''Hello luv I'm Arthur Kirkland,'' I said.

''Can we be friends,'' she asked. ''Friends...I would like that,'' I said and smiled.

Your P.o.v
Few weeks later, Arthur took me to his house and I met flying mint bunny and Tinker belle and unicorn. I laugh as I drink tea with my friends.

I had one tiny little bit...okay a huge problem. I had a crush on Arthur! What am I going to do?! He's a human and I'm a Fairy. Maybe one of my spell would turn me into a human too.

Then a man with blond hair and baby blue eyes wearing glasses. ''Yo Arthur dude want to go to MacDonald with me,'' the boy asked.

''Bloody h... no Alfred, I'm having tea with my new fairy friend [name],'' Arthur said. I wave. Alfred look at Arthur like he's crazy. 

''Dude are you feeling aright cause I don't see anyone here,'' Alfred said. ''Oh...he doesn't see me,'' I said in a sad tone. Arthur notice this.

''You git you made [name] sad,'' Arthur yelled. ''What, I didn't do anything, I don't see anyone,'' Alfred said.

I then whispered the spell to make me human. ''[Name] what are you doing,'' Flying Mint Bunny asked. I then started to glow.
Arthur P.o.v
I then saw something bright. I turn and saw a [c/h] woman wearing a [f/c] dress on. ''[Name],'' I asked.

She smiled and hugged me. ''Whoa what the h... where did the chick come from,'' Alfred asked. ''I'm [name], Arthur's girlfriend,'' [name] said. ''WHAT,'' We both yelled.

''Ha ha since when didn't you tell me bro you have a girlfriend,'' Alfred asked.

''Because you git, you never ask,'' I said. ''If she's really your girlfriend then kiss her,'' Alfred said. ''Fine I will,'' I said and walk up to her.

I pulled her into a kiss and she kissed back. Then we heard clapping. ''Okay dude I believe you, see you dudes later,'' Alfred said and left.

I turn to [name]. ''Luv what did you do to your self,'' I asked. ''I turn myself human but don't worry I still have my magic,'' She said.

''Why,'' I asked. She blushed and turn away. ''Cause...I have feelings for you,'' She said. I smiled and put her chin up. ''Me too love,'' I said and kissed her again. She kissed back.
End