Romano x Shy jealous reader

Romano x shy jealous reader

[Name] watch jealously as her crush, Lovino Vargas talking to Bella Maes. ''Why can't he like me,'' she whispered. ''What was that [name],'' her best friend, Mathew Willams asked. ''Nothing,'' she whispered.

[Name] and Mathew were walking to class till she bumped into someone and fell to the ground. ''Watch it you...raggaza are you alright,'' Lovino asked as he help her up.

''Yes...thanks,'' [name] said. He nodded. ''Hey Lovi,'' they heard Bella called. ''Sorry [Name] but I need to go,''Lovino said as he walk away. 

Tears went on [name]'s cheeks. ''He...loved her I just knew it,'' [name] said and ran away crying. ''[Name] what's wrong,'' Mathew asked but she passed him.

[name] skipped some classes and Lovino was worried. ''Where is the idiota,'' Lovi mutter. ''Oh [name] hey I heard her call sick amigo,'' Antonio said. ''But she looked fine,'' Lovino said.

~~Time-Skip~~
It had been few days since [name] hadn't go to school and Lovino was worried. ''Dude do you think she did something,'' Alfred F. Jones asked. 

''Shut it you git, [name] wouldn't do that she knows she had friends,'' Arthur said and smack him. 

''Yeah but I saw her crying and didn't stop to talk to us,'' Mathew said. Arthur sigh. ''Well one of us have to see her,'' Felicano said. ''I'll do it,'' Lovino said. ''Your sure Lovi,'' Antonio asked. 

''Shut up Tomato eater bastard and don't call me Lovi,'' Lovino growled.

When school was over, Lovino drove to [name]'s house. He knocked on her door. ''Raggaza it's  me,'' Lovino said. No answer. He kick down the door and went inside.

He heard crying. ''[Name],'' he asked as he got upstairs and saw her crying in her room.

''[Name] what's the matter,'' Lovino asked as he hurry to her side. ''Lovino why are you here aren't you suppose to hang out with Bella,'' [name] asked.

''No...what the hell is the matter with you idiota raggaza,'' Lovino asked. She stood up. ''I'm crying because...I love you Lovino Vargas and...I know you don't love me back,'' she said and close her eyes.

Lovino eyes went wide. His crush told him he love him. ''Idiota ragazza, I don't like anyone but you,'' he said.

Her eyes went wide. ''What about Bella,'' [name] asked. He smirk. ''Raggaza were you jealous,'' he asked. She blushed. He put her chin up. ''Te amour idiota ragazza but your my bella,'' he said and kissed her and she kissed back.

''So bella are you ready to go back to school,'' he asked. ''Si,'' she said and hugged him. ''Thank you Lovino,'' she said. He smiled and hugged her. ''Te amour,'' he whispered.

End