Canada x reader

Canada x reader 

''So Mathew why don't you talk about your brother,'' [Name] asked. ''Well maple leaf...he's load and annoying and alot of times he doesn't see me,'' Mathew said. 

[Name] gasp. ''Doesn't see you that's mean, when I first saw you I thought, he's hot,'' [Name] said and blushed.

''Did you really maple leaf,'' he asked and blushed. She nodded and blushed. ''Well maple leaf I think your pretty hot too eh,'' he said and was about to kiss her till....

The door open. ''Yo Mathew dude I need to borrow $20 bucks,'' Alfred F. Jones yelled. T

''That's your brother,'' she asked. He nod and sigh. Then Alfred came and saw [name]. ''Who's the hottie,'' he asked. [Name] blushed and turn away.

''That's [name] my friend,'' Mathew said. ''So [name] how long did you know Mathew,'' Alfred asked and sat in the middle between Mathew and her. 

''Well for 2 years now,'' [name] said. ''How did we not met before, Mattie you didn't tell me about her,'' Alfred said.

''Mathew didn't talk about me,'' She asked and her heart broke alittle. Mathew was quite. 

''So [name] do you have a boyfriend,'' Alfred asked. ''Um...no,'' She said. ''So...would you maybe like to go out sometimes,'' Alfred asked.

''That does it, Alfred can't have [name] because I found her first,'' Mathew thought.  ''Hey [name]....I want to asked maybe would you be staying for dinner,'' he asked. ''Sure Mattie,'' [name] said.

''I'll be staying too,'' Alfred said. ''Great just great,'' Mathew mutter. 

Hours past and [name] and Alfred were both talking and left poor little Mathew alone in his room crying. 

''It's not fair Kumajiro  I am in Love with [name] but why did Alfred came and made things bad,'' Mathew asked. 

''Who are you,'' Kuma asked. 'No...she was the only one who notice me and know who I am...please maple leaf choice me,'' Mathew begged. 

With [name] and Alfred. 

''So dude would you like maybe date me,'' Alfred asked. ''Um...sorry Al but I love someone else,'' [Name] said. 

''Really who dude,'' Alfred asked. ''I'm in love with Mathew I hope you understand,'' [name] said.''I do,'' Alfred said and left. 

[Name] went upstairs and open Mathew's door and saw him crying. ''Mattie what's wrong,'' [Name] asked and ran to him. 

''Aren't you going with Al,'' he asked and look up. ''No Mattie I don't because I rather be with you, Alfred's nice and all but he's loud,'' She said.

''So you don't love him,'' Mathew asked. ''No silly I love you,'' [name] said and blushed. He smiled and kissed her. ''I love you too [name],'' he whispered. 

''Now want to have some pancakes,'' She asked. ''You read my mind maple leaf,'' Mathew asked.

''Who are you,'' Kuma asked. ''He's my Mattie,'' [name] said and both of them smiled.

End