Prince Russia x reader

Age 8

''Hey Ivan, we're going to be best friends forever right,'' a [c/h] girl asked. Ivan look at the girl and smiled.

''Da [yes] of course [name] your my only friend, and of course we'll be best friends together, and one day when we're old enough I'm going to ask you to marry me,'' Ivan said.

[Name] giggled and hugged Ivan. ''I can't wait then,'' she said. He smiled and look at [name]. Then a shadow came and grabbed [name].

''Let me go,'' she yelled. ''[NAME],'' Ivan yelled and got up. ''Ivan help me,'' [name] said and starts to cry.

''Let her go now,'' Ivan said. ''My Prince you have to come with me,'' one of the maid said and grabbed his arm.

''NO [NAME],'' Ivan said as the maid pulled him away from her. ''IVAN,'' [Name] screamed as she too being pulled away from him and in to a carriage. 
Years past
In the castle
Ivan was now older and was 21. ''Prince Ivan you need to fine a bride to marry,'' a maid said. ''Da da I know, soon,'' Ivan said. He gotten more handsome.

''Ivan,'' his older sister  Katyusha said. ''Da big sister,'' Ivan asked.

''I know it's hard trying to find a bride and finding [name]....maybe you can just move on and find someone to be your bride,'' Katyusha asked. ''Net [no] I will not move on or find someone to be my bride, they are not right,'' Ivan said. 

Katyusha sigh. ''I was afraid you were about to say that,'' she whispered.

Outside the castle
A woman who had long braided [c/h] and beautiful [c/e] and had a long rag [f/c] dress. ''I'm really here,'' she whispered.

''I did it and they didn't capture me, now for a job,'' she said and saw the castle.

In the castle
''So miss [name] your hire,'' one of the maid said. ''Really thank you,'' [name] said and smiled. ''Here is your uniform and your first job is to see the young Prince,'' The maid said. ''Got it,'' [name] said and got change and go to the Prince's room.

With Ivan
Ivan sigh as he layed down in the bed. He heard knocking. ''Come in,'' he called and thought it was one of his sisters. ''Wait is this Natalia,'' he asked. ''Um..no,'' he heard a different yet familiar voice said.

Then [name] came out and smiled. ''Hello sir I'm [name],'' [name] said. He look at her. ''Can it be,'' he thought.

''He seem so familiar,'' [name] thought but shrugged it off. ''Maybe I'm mistaken, [name]'s gone but it could be,'' Ivan said. ''Prince are you alright,'' [name] asked and got worry. 

''Da I'm alright sunflower,'' he said and smiled. ''Good, I'm the new maid,'' She told him. Ivan nodded and sigh. ''What's wrong,'' [name] asked and sat next to him.

''It just..I need to find a bride or I'm going to be force to marry someone I don't love,'' Ivan said. [Name] gasp. ''That's awful,'' [name] said. ''Da I know,'' Ivan said.

Weeks past
It been weeks since [name] become a maid and now she's the head maid. When [name] opened the door and saw Ivan there ready to kill himself by a knife. ''Prince Ivan,'' [name] said and gasp as she grabbed the knife away.

''Don't do that, don't you know that your sisters and the whole kingdom and I care for you,'' She asked.

He sigh and tears went on his cheeks. ''I'm...sorry sunflower,'' he said. [Name] froze. ''Sunflower, that's was my old friend called me....Ivan,'' [name] asked. 

He look up and saw [name] staring. ''[Name] sunflower,'' he asked. ''Oh my gosh Ivan I thought I never see you again,'' [name] said and hugged him. He hugged back. ''My sunflower you came back,'' he cried. 

''I miss you so much,'' [name] said. ''Da and...I realize something,'' Ivan said. ''What is it,'' [name] asked.

''Remember when we were little and before you got taken away, I promise you when we get older, I ask you to marry me,'' Ivan said. [Name] blushed. 

''Yeah,'' she asked then gasp as he kneel down. ''Will you [name] [middle name] [last name] become my wife and stay with me forever,'' he asked. ''Da da of course,'' [name] said and hugged him and then they both kissed.

Then they got married and the Kingdom was good hands and they were never apart ever again.
End