two

𖤐

𖤐

ARMIN ARLERT            MIKASA ACKERMANAGE : 19                                AGE : 19RANDOM FACT : EREN YEAGER'S BEST FRIENDS

ARMIN ARLERT MIKASA ACKERMAN
AGE : 19 AGE : 19
RANDOM FACT : EREN YEAGER'S
BEST FRIENDS

────────────────────

"EREN!"

you both turned around to see a women dressed in a black suit, she had short black hair and had quite a nice build herself. her dark gray eyes were looking right at eren, and then suddenly another male with blonde hair approached beside of her, panting heavily.

"ah.. mikasa, armin," eren spoke, fully turning his body to them. "i apologize for leaving you guys without saying anything."

"don't ever do that ever again," mikasa said, walking over to eren and pulling his ear, earning a little whine from eren. then she looked towards you, but she didn't say anything.

"ah.. so you left to talk to her!" armin uttered, referring her to you as he was walking over and eren shot him a look, indicating him not to speak further.

"isn't she the girl that eren was—" mikasa began but eren interrupted her by pressing his hand over her mouth. he turned to you with an awkward chuckle in which just left you in confusion.

"i'm sorry about my friends," eren said, clearing his throat before removing his hand away from mikasa's mouth. "this is mikasa and armin, and guys.. this is (y/n).. as you already know."

"ah.. it's nice to meet you two," you said to the two, you examined mikasa for a second, and assumed that she must've been the one eren grew up with as a child.

"it's nice to meet you too!" armin beamed, a warm smile forming on his lips which made you blush. armin was adorable, and despite having a boyish face, he also somewhat had a defined build.