eighteen

𖤐

𖤐

CHOOSE YOUR FIT

1                      2                    3                   4

1 2 3 4

────────────────────

A MONTH SOON PASSED BY, it felt like you had known eren and his friends for much longer. the day after your first date with the male, you both had gotten much closer to each other and began going out on more dates that were planned mostly by mikasa behind the scenes.

the whole entire thing was a secret— the dates, the romantic feelings you and eren had for each other. your parents, eren's parents, reiner and everybody else didn't know the true relationship between you both. your friends knew and they promised to keep it a secret, along with eren's two other friends.

you and eren weren't exactly in a dating relationship— but you both had developed quite deep feelings for one another, though at first you weren't as sure with your feelings for eren.

you began to learn more about eren and his life each day. you already knew that he has some sort of profession for cooking and he cooked meals for you a few times, along with baking desserts such as cakes and other sweets. other things you soon discovered was that he's great with kids, they annoyed him but he still was able to take wonderful care of them. eren also knew the language german and at the moment he was learning japanese. but one thing he didn't really talk to you about was his past, eren seemed to avoid the subject most of the time. but you didn't mind if he didn't want to talk about it.

your mother realized how much time you were now spending away from home, of course she was happy that you were out of the house doing fun activities and not always laying down on your bed most of the day. your father didn't seem to really care and mostly focused on his business problems and preparing events.