thirty seven

────────────────────

YOUR MOTHER RETURNED TO YOUR ROOM WITH A DEEP RED MARK ON HER CHEEK, she didn't say anything no matter how much you tried to talk to her about what happened. but it was obvious that your father slapped her after too much talking about allowing you to see eren. despite their rule, you decided to find a way to see him.

your three friends arrived at your hospital room with tears and they stayed with you until the sky soon turned dark and visiting hours have ended. they went home along with your mother and ymir chose to stay over for that night, since your mother did the night before. this seemed beneficial to you, with the help of ymir, you could possibly find a way to see eren.

"(y/n), you okay?" ymir questioned when she noticed you had been spacing out for quite a while. you looked up at the brunette and nodded your head before looking back down at your hands resting on your lap. "i'm sorry, i wish i could take you to see eren but there's a guard outside of the door and he will make sure you don't leave this room," she added with a frustrating sigh.

"he promised he wouldn't forget about me.. he said he'll come back to me.." you whisper the words he proclaimed to you those weeks ago and ymir frowns, patting your back.

"is.. mikasa with eren?" you questioned while gazing back up at ymir.

ymir nodded her head as answer. "she's been with eren throughout the entire days you both spent in the hospital. she tried to also see you, but reiner wouldn't allow her.. earlier when i went to see my dad, i saw mikasa causing commotion on the lobby floor.." ymir explained before continuing on to tell you everything she witnessed earlier that day.

.
.
.

"i'm sick and tired of you not letting me see (y/n)!" don't you know she's also my friend?! someone i care about?!" mikasa shouted, patients and nurses were gathered around but she couldn't bring herself to care. tears formed in mikasa's eyes and her heart felt like it was being squeezed. "you don't understand anything, reiner. you never do. eren lost his memories of her.. you didn't know how fucking much he loved and cherished her— how much she loves him! and how much he wanted to marry her! no matter how many times he got hurt from your groups of men, the threats received from you, he didn't stop going to her place to see her! they loved each other so much reiner! so why.. why won't you let her see him?! and why won't you let me see her?!"

mikasa gotten the news that you woken up, but reiner stopped her with his guards that she repeatedly knocked down with her entire strength left. the girl was absolutely exhausted, but she pushed herself through it all. her hands were grasped tightly around reiner's collar as she hollered in his face with pure vexation.

"m-mikasa! calm down, we mustn't cause too much commotion," armin said in a worried tone, his voice slightly shaky as he was trying to stop mikasa by his words. but no matter what, she wouldn't listen to him.