[ twenty one ]

────────────────────

cw : smut

authors note, 10/13/21 - I ADDED SOME STUFF BC IN MARCH THIS WAS THE FIRSY TIME I WROTE SMUT AND I SUCKED AF AND ERENS A COMPLETE FUCKING VIRGIN SO I HAVE TO MAKE HIM ONE HERE OK YA !!

"EREN YOU COULD'VE JUST VISITED ME TOMORROW, you seem tired," you told the male and watched as he began to chug the entire cup of water down his throat. eren's adam apple moving steadily as he swallowed the liquid, you cleared your throat while watching. when he finished, he wiped the water that got surrounded his lips with his hand and placed the glass cup on the bedside table next to him.

"i wanted to immediately see you and i didn't want to wait," eren admitted as he looked back at you, he was sincere and you could feel your heart racing from his every word and deep gaze. "i didn't think you would be up but when i came here, i saw you still up so i knocked on the door."

"how did you even get here?" you questioned, realizing you didn't hear a vehicle park in front of the house.

"i walked and ran my way here," eren answered with a light chuckle, your eyes widened and you gave him a look. all he did was smile more at seeing your reaction, "don't worry, i ran even longer miles before."

"how's your mom?" you questioned again, you hadn't heard much about what happened to his mother. all you knew was that she was hospitalized and was in the emergency room for quite long hours.

"she's better," eren said with relief, "i believe she will be discharged from the hospital by tomorrow. if not, the day after."

"i'm glad," you spoke softly and it went silent again. you and eren sat there, beside each other and watched the moonlight shine it's way through into your room through the large windows.

"i've missed you," eren spoke, breaking the long silence and earned a flustered reaction from you. he was already looking at you as you said that, and his smile grew more as he watched your cheeks grow even more into a brighter shade of red.

"i've missed you too," you confessed, a frown appearing on your lips as you stared deep into eren's eyes. his gorgeous teal green eyes kept you not wanting to look away, eren's beautiful and he knows it.

you soon felt a hand gently caress your cheek, the two of you continued to stare into each other's eyes. time felt like it was going much slower and you didn't want this moment to end. your eyes slowly traveled to eren's soft lips that were inches away from you. you hadn't felt those lips on yours ever since the beach party one month ago.

eren noticed the staring on his lips and smiled, averting your attention back onto him by lifting up your chin with his finger. now, his eyes were looking directly on your lips. the male sent you another look before leaning in, pressing his lips against yours.