twenty seven

10/13/21 - this chap is cringe sorry but i'm kinda lazy to edit and change it so 💀

𖤐

CHOOSE A FIT

1                    2                   3                   4

────────────────────

SATURDAY ARRIVED, and you were getting yourself ready in the morning like usual in casual and comfortable clothing. you've already decided to go out with eren for the day and would come back home later for dinner to spend the rest of the night with your relatives. you told eren about the whole family dinner and he understood, and he let out the unfortunate news— his old soccer coach wouldn't allow him to play on the field that saturday but he did allow him to play with them during the practice rounds that noon before the massive event at 6.

a part of you felt relief, the thought of two whole large crowds watching you cheer— though they wouldn't necessarily focus on you entirely, but just cheering again in front of an audience made you feel uneasy. the girls that were cheering also had practice and you were allowed to join them as well, though you decided to just stand on the side and cheer for eren.

last night, you spent most of your hours looking for your old high school cheerleading uniform. it wouldn't match the other girls uniforms but it was at least something. another thing could be that it wouldn't possibly fit you anymore. you laughed at yourself a few times for actually trying to find the uniform, you thought of just cheering for eren in your normal attire but for some reason, you also wanted to wear your old uniform. it felt like a no brainer but eventually you ended up finding the cropped shirt and skirt stuffed deep in the back of a shelf in your closet.

"am i really going to do this?" you told yourself one last time while staring at your reflection through the mirror. you cleared your throat as you held the uniform and cheer shoes in your hands and glanced at the clock to see the time. eren would arrive any minute now and you were still contemplating on whether or not you should do it— cheer for him in your old cheerleading uniform.