three

────────────────────

THE PARTY ENDED AN HOUR AFTER, you searched for jean who had just exited the bathroom and walked back with him to connie and sasha, who were desperately wanting to go back home.

thus, the three of your friends went home before you. since they lived on the same street, they all usually came and left to parties together in the same limousine. and now you were left alone once again.

"(y/n)!" an angelic, sweet voice called out to you from behind, making you turn your head around to see historia running towards you while waving an arm.

"oh, hello historia," you greeted her with your usual smile whenever you spoke with her, she stopped in her tracks in front of you, her gorgeous smile catching the attention of every other person surrounding you both.

you noticed that reiner was following behind, his hands stuck into his pockets and his yet again intense glare on you. you turned away from reiner, keeping your eyes onto historia to avoid him.

"i'm sorry that i didn't get to talk to you earlier!" she frowned, reaching for your hand and gently holding it into hers. "reiner told me you were arriving late and we were talking for most of the time, i didn't even notice you had arrived!"

"it's alright historia, at least you got to chat with me now," you reassured her and she agreed with you, nodding her head and continued to hold your hand in hers.

reiner cleared his throat as he stepped beside of historia, his idiotic smile appearing on his face again as he spoke to her, "i'll take you home if you want me to historia, and don't worry about (y/n), another limousine will come pick her up."

historia was hesitant for a moment as she glanced at reiner and then back at you, "maybe (y/n) can come with us?"

"no it's alright," you quickly said, knowing that reiner wouldn't like the idea of you tagging along with them. besides, it wasn't like you wanted to anyway. "my ride is.. here already," you added on, noticing your limousine pull up.

"maybe you should go with her reiner," historia turned back to reiner, who began to slightly panic on his answer.

"it's alright! reiner insisted on taking you home, and so he can," you said to historia with a forceful smile, and reiner seemed to feel much more relieved. "i'll see you later at home," you gave reiner a sweet smile that was obviously also forced, and turned away quickly to walk to your limousine.

another lie was that you weren't even going to see him, currently you both lived with your parents until you both would get married. everyone had just figured you both lived with each other and so, you both went along with it.