[ twenty eight ]

cw : smut

cw : smut

────────────────────

"(Y/N)! i scored! i fucking scored!" eren hollered with exhilaration, the male was running towards you with open arms while a smile was pierced greatly on his lips and you couldn't help but smile broadly as well and ran towards eren. when falling into each other's embraces, eren picked you up and spun you around for quite a few times before putting you back down onto the ground.

everyone else was congratulating with their own smiles and loud applauding. you and eren kept close in each other's arms and you felt the other's forehead gently press against yours while his enticing teal green eyes stared into yours with deep admiration and passion.

"so, let me repeat my question," eren said as he cleared his throat and took a deep short breath. "will you marry me?"

"yes! of course i will!" you beamed as brought the male in closer for a hug. your neck wrapped around his neck while his arms secured gently around you waist, it was an ecstatic moment and you honestly never thought you would get proposed on a soccer field. but it didn't matter where you got proposed by eren, it could've been inside the car and you would've said yes still.

"this turned into some engagement party."
"shut up! don't ruin the moment."
"see, this is why he never gets any girls."

both you and eren laughed lightly hearing the comments made from others. but there was only one thing that kept you back, reiner and your family. you knew that shouldn't care about them, especially at a time like this. but you desperately wanted to be with eren, you wanted to marry him and become his wife. even eren knew the obstacles you both would face with this choice but he would do anything in order to be with you.

shadis, who was standing beside of the soccer players started having tears in his eyes and the students looked at him quite weirdly before glancing at each other and then back at shadis.

"coach, you have a game to attend to in like two hours, maybe you guys should get cleaned up and ready the bus," eren said as he turned his head towards the crowd that had been watching. shadis quickly fluttered his eyes to make his tears disappear and cleared his throat before facing the soccer team and cheerleaders.

"he's right! this was a beautiful moment to see for one of my best soccer players—" shadis began and some of the players rolled their eyes at how dramatic he suddenly became. "alright, get your bags and get cleaned up! we are leaving in an hour," he finished saying before making his way towards another direction.

"should we go now, darling?" eren turned back to question you and to which you nodded as an answer, with that he took your hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing it softly with his lips. the butterflies in your stomach were everywhere and you felt like you wouldn't be able to handle it much longer.