twenty three

────────────────────

"I'LL TAKE THIS DRESS," you say to the employee who was standing afar from you, watching as you spun around in the ravishing white dress, the train of the outfit following along as you stared at your reflection through the large golden framed mirror. your mother was beside of the employee who was helping you, in admiration.

reiner was also standing there, he didn't realize it but he was blushing when observing you in the wedding dress that you chose. the blond haired male was dressed in his chosen white tux, hands in his pocket as his eyes continued to be glued onto you.

"alright, we'll prepare the dress and it will be soon ready and delivered," the employee said with a smile before leaving the room. you proceeded to keep your eyes on the dress, you honestly chose a random one as you wanted this appointment to end quickly.

"you look absolutely magnificent, my dear daughter," your mother said, approaching you as her eyes were in slight tears. you gave her a small smile as she placed two of her hands on your shoulders, staring at you through the mirror. though, you could see that she also looked quite sad but she tried not to show it.

"thank you, mother," you spoke in a low tone, glancing at reiner who was still standing in the same position as before. his gaze was still on you and when you both met eyes, he quickly looked away. "what do you think reiner?" you questioned, when you noticed your father and his parents entering the room.

"oh- it- it looks wonderful on you," reiner answered, hesitant as he also realized your father and his parents entered the room. his mother was deeply astonished at the dress you chose, a smile on her face as she walked towards you.

"my, my, you look beautiful in that dress. i can't wait to see you walk down the aisle in that lovely dress," she complimented, her eyes full of adulation as her hands traveled down through fabric of the white dress.

"thank you, mrs. braun," you said with a warm smile. compliments on the dress continued to pour in and everyone soon left the room so that you could undress yourself back into your previous clothes. your mother informed you that after choosing your dress, you all would go to the reservations for lunch that were planned by reiner's father.

you reached for the clear lipgloss that you kept in your bag, opening the lid and putting on the gloss gently across your lips. you could hear small chatter outside of the room you were in and suddenly your mind thought of eren. you wondered what the male was doing at the moment and if he had messaged you yet. so out of curiosity, you checked your phone for any texts that you hoped to have received from the male but there was none, yet.

a sigh escaped your lips and thought of all of the possibilities that may be to why he didn't message you just yet. maybe fell asleep when he got home? he's showering or eating? or, he's with his mom at the hospital again. you tried to be patient despite your desperation of a message from him and stood up from the chair you sat on. you walked out of the room, meeting the others who were waiting for you while chatting.