twenty two

𖤐

𖤐

1                    2                    3                   4

────────────────────

"(Y/N) ARE YOU UP?" you heard your mother's voice call out to you from the other side of your bedroom door. you and eren both froze on your current state, your parents were home much earlier than you thought they would. with that you were able to escape from eren's grasp and thankfully the door was locked.

"y-yeah, i'm up," you responded while stumbling to get yourself off of the bed, wrapping your towel around your body once again. your face was burning red and you could feel a smug on eren's lips as he watched you squirm away.

"alright dear, breakfast is ready for you downstairs. come down whenever you're ready and we'll be leaving soon," your mother spoke before you heard her soft footsteps leave from your door and back to the stairs.

you sighed in relief, turning your attention back to the male sitting on your bed. "eren you need to get dressed and leave before you get caught," you told him as you went over to a drawer that was kept in your room with your towels. you opened it, grabbing a newer towel and threw it over at eren.

eren caught the towel with one hand just after you threw it towards him, still having his smile while he kept his eyes on you. "you going somewhere?" he raised an eyebrow, wrapping the towel around his waist.

"yeah. wedding stuff," you answered, turning your head away from eren as he got himself out of your bed, picking up his scattered clothes from the floor and hanged them onto his arms.

"oh," eren only said and it became silent.

"anyways, you can go shower now but be quick," you spoke breaking the moment of silence, looking back at the male. "if you need anything just.. um call out for me, i'm sure no one will hear," you added on while swallowing hard after.