thirteen

────────────────────

"CAN I KISS YOU?"

you didn't know how to answer his question and just stood there, frozen like an ice cube but melting slowly from his words. you both kept your eye contact on each other for a moment, your mind was flooding with thoughts that you couldn't manage to process properly and eren notice how hesitant you became.

a frown soon formed on eren's lips, he quickly broke the eye contact and began inching his face away from yours while also slowly removing his hand off of your cheek. eren began to mutter out, "i'm sorry, i—"

but before he could finish his sentence and fully move his body back, your hand reached up to hold his hand that was still gently pressing against your cheek. eren became astonished by your gesture and his eyes fixated back to yours. his captivating teal green eyes were glowing in the moonlight and you honestly didn't want to look away at that moment.

"kiss me eren," you finally spoke after the moment of silence and you watched as eren's mouth became slightly agape and his cheeks reddened. "i really mean it eren, kiss me," you said once again when you realized eren had become hesitant, becoming uncertain if you were truly saying that.

the words just left your mouth and deep down inside, you were just as nervous from saying that but you kept yourself composed as you and eren continued to stare off into each other's eyes.

"do you really really mean it?" eren questioned, raising an eyebrow and you nodded your head with a quick pace hoping it would be a somewhat convincing answer.

eren's gentle smile returned to his lips, his hand was now completely holding your cheek. eren's thumb began to gently brush against your skin, his eyes traveled to your lips for a quick second and then back up into your (e/c) eyes.

his face leaned closer and your eyes immediately closed. and soon enough, you felt a soft pair of lips gently press against yours and you couldn't help but kiss back once his lips landed onto yours. it was a pleasant passionate kiss, both of your lips were in sync and you soon felt eren's other arm wrap around your waist to pull your body closer to his.

the kiss lasted for quite a few moments that felt like an eternity. it felt wrong, yet so right to kiss him but you didn't care about that at the moment.

you and eren both pulled away from each other, your eyes opening once your lips departed and you both were panting softly whilst staring deep into each other's eyes yet again.

eren quickly pulled away from you, turning his body away and brought both of his knees towards his chest and hid his face. you lightly snickered when watching him, his cheeks were in the color of crimson red and it was obvious that he was embarrassed and freaking out over the fact that he actually kissed you.