six

𖤐

𖤐

ARMIN ARLERTAGE : 19RANDOM FACT : HE LOVES THE OCEANAND HOPES TO LIVE IN A HOUSE ON THE BEACH WITH HIS SPECIAL SOMEONE

ARMIN ARLERT
AGE : 19
RANDOM FACT : HE LOVES THE OCEAN
AND HOPES TO LIVE IN A HOUSE ON
THE BEACH WITH HIS SPECIAL
SOMEONE

────────────────────

JEAN INVITED YOU OVER TO HIS HOUSE THAT NIGHT, to make it seem like you had went out on your dinner reservations with reiner. connie and sasha came over, and you all camped in jean's game room and played video games for the rest of the day until 11pm that night.

a week passed from then on. eren and you had been messaging each other, only with simple hellos, how are you's and conversations and that was about it. you still had to return mikasa's short to her, but never found the time to.

you had been arranged to pick a wedding dress, and now that your wedding was nearly a year away, your parents wanted to prepare early. your mother took you to around to look for wedding dresses, met up with wedding dress designers and such. in the end, you didn't make up your mind to anything.

it was a friday, and your father was taking you and your mother out to meet the man you met earlier, grisha. you found out that he had two sons, one your age and the other was in his mid 20's.

your family was going to visit their company and tour around and later on that night, have a special dinner with them. you honestly didn't want to go, you wanted to stay home and sleep but your father forced you.

you wore a long silk pale pink dress that reached above your knees with a white fur coat. you decided to bring a white sneaker just incase, since you didn't want to wear heels throughout the entire day and have your feet hurting from all of the walking. your father might say something about it but you didn't care.

your makeup was done lightly like usual, and you carried a wallet that was in the same color of your dress. then your mother did your hair for you.