nineteen

────────────────────

BEFORE YOU KNEW IT, the ride had already finished. the family first left before you and eren did. the male stepped out first, reaching out for your hand to hold it when you stepped out. you held eren's hand, quickly following after him and began making your way to the exit.

"that was fun, wasn't it?" eren questioned you, his hand still laced with yours. you nodded your head as a response, giving him a smile. he continued, "alright, it's only 12:20, where should we head now?" he further added on.

"how about we get something to eat?" you suggested, realizing that you hadn't ate anything from this morning since you were rushing yourself to get ready for the date with eren.

"sounds like a plan," eren said with a smile as you both began making your way to the aquarium's cafeteria. your stomach growled, but thankfully it wasn't noticeable since the chatter from other guests overpowered it.

you both soon arrived at the cafeteria of the aquarium, lines were still long but you and eren were able to wait as long as it was something for your stomachs. the menu was quite interesting, there were many varieties of food but you both settled on two slices of veggie pizza for each person.

eren carried the plates with the pizza whilst you carried the bottles of soda eren bought from the vending machine and searched around for a vacant table. and after about a few minutes, you both found an empty table in the middle of all of the tables that were already occupied by other guests.

"how's the pizza?" eren questioned after you both had settled down and began to dine into your meals. you were currently biting down on a piece of your pizza, chewing it and gave eren a thumbs up indicating that it was amazing. he chuckled while watching.

"do you not like the pizza?" you spoke while still chewing on a piece of the pizza that you had bitten off and realized eren had only taken a few bites out of his own pizza.

"no no, i do," eren answered with a smile, picking up the slice of pizza and bit into it.

you both continued to chat while finishing up the slices of pizza. you and eren decided to head to the dolphin show that would be hosted quite soon so you both tried to eat quick to get the best view of the show. after you both finished eating, the two of you went to the bathroom before making your way to the show. thankfully the ladies bathroom wasn't as packed and you were able to finish quick, washing your hands thoroughly and drying them off with the paper towels that were displayed out for guests to use to dry their hands.

you walked out of the bathroom and realized eren wasn't out yet, or so you thought. you found an empty bench near the bathroom and decided to wait there. it had been a couple minutes and eren hadn't arrived yet, which made you become quite concern and you checked the time on your phone frequently then. the male didn't leave a message nor call, and you were starting to wonder what had happened.