thirty two

- for my og attraction readers, this is the chapafter historia messaged eren !!!!!

after historia messaged eren !!!!!

────────────────────

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY, eren was standing by a local location of the city. seated on a bench beside of the large water foundation constructed in the middle. it was the morning of the day he scheduled to meet with historia, he still didn't know why she wanted to meet but it seemed urgent.

he was drinking his morning coffee after he shortly arrived and he continues to wait for the blonde to show up, wondering what was taking her so long. though those thoughts quickly fade as you come into mind.

ever since yesterday, you hadn't messaged or called him, which is what you would normally do. eren wonders if he'd done anything wrong, was the proposal that stupid? well— he knew it was already one dumb way to propose to someone but he wanted to do it anyway.

eren didn't want to sound like he was being too paranoid for asking jean and the others about you— besides, you were pretty worn out after the heated situation in his bathroom.

eren's schedule was now occupied with work issues, so he wasn't sure if he even necessarily had the free time to come visit you. but thankfully today was one of his free days and he had to meet up with historia first— then later he would surprise you.

"blondie not here yet?" mikasa's voice appears from beside of him and eren raises his head to see the raven haired taking a seat beside of him. apparently, mikasa decided to tag along since historia said her company would be wonderful.

"wonder why," eren shrugs as he turns away, returning to sip on his coffee.

just then, the two hear familiar voices from afar amongst the traffic noises and of other individuals walking by. the two turn to see three figures walking towards them, to which they identified as jean, connie, and sasha.

the three were just as surprised to see the two waiting there and approach them.

"yo, you guys shopping or something?" jean questions, first glancing at eren and then at mikasa who immediately greets sasha.

"don't know. historia called us here," eren responds and jean becomes appalled with the answer, and nods his head.

"same, she called us three and asked to meet us here. it was something pretty urgent," jean implies as he rubs the back of his neck, becoming awkward as everything is silent between the group.

"why are you guys so awkward? say hi or something," eren immediately points out the two obviously awkward ones— mikasa and jean become flustered as they exchange glances and turn away.

"right? they just went on a date yesterday and now are acting like they don't even know each other," connie rolls his eyes. "when will it be my turn?"