eleven

𖤐

𖤐

EREN YEAGERAGE : 19❝𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎, 𝙍𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙍

EREN YEAGER
AGE : 19
❝𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎, 𝙍𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙍.

────────────────────

"I'M REALLY SORRY (Y/N)! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GOING TO HIT YOU," eren apologized for the whatever amount of time to you. your upper body was hunched over a water fountain while pinching your nose with a paper towel that eren gave you.

"it's fine eren, it was an accident," you said, turning your gaze up at him. he had a frown full of guilt and he didn't seem quite reassured about your words. you gave him a little smile, "the bleeding has stop now, i'm fine."

"i still feel terrible," eren looked down at the ground, avoiding your eyes as you began to throw away the paper towels stained with the color of red into the garbage. you placed a hand on his shoulder, making his body jump a bit and he made eye contact with you.

"well it's still not like i'm dying," you remarked with a soft snicker, which made eren smile a little. you patted his shoulder, slightly blushing after when you realized your hands were pressing against his bare skin. something like that shouldn't have been making you flustered like that, but your eyes quickly trailed down to his abs.

eren noticed that you had become awfully quiet, his eyes traveled down to his abs— where you had kept your eyes on for a moment. he blushed, "is there something wrong?" eren questioned, making you step back and look back up at him.

"oh! n—nothing!" you stuttered, an awkward laugh leaving your mouth afterwards. you turned your gaze away from him and he did the same, you both stood there for a moment with red faces.

"(y/n)!?"

the familiar sweet voice snapped you out of your flustered state, you turned around and saw a female running towards you. it was historia— she was wearing an adorable swimsuit that was perfect just for her, she had a beach hat and a bag in her hands.