five

𖤐

𖤐

EREN YEAGERAGE : 19RANDOM FACT : FAVORITE FOOD IS CHEE-BURG

EREN YEAGER
AGE : 19
RANDOM FACT : FAVORITE
FOOD IS CHEE-BURG

────────────────────

"EREN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ALL OUT JUST TO IMPRESS A GIRL WHO ISN'T EVEN WATCHING YOU," armin said, as he was seated down beside of eren who was doing his bench presses.

"what? i—i'm literally not trying to impress anybody!" eren answered, realizing that armin had said that aloud and was completely getting embarrassed by it.

you had been watching eren lift the barbell for a while now, though it felt awkward just to sit there and watch someone else while they worked out. thus, you went over to mikasa who was stretching her body out.

you were still quite astonished by how well built mikasa was, those perfect abs that she had just made your hand clutch over your own stomach, wondering if you could ever achieve such thing in your life.

after meeting mikasa last night and seeing her again today, you really wanted to get to know her better now too. you noticed on how she always carried a red scarf around her neck, and even if she was in a fancy attire, she would wear the scarf.

mikasa felt your gaze on her, turning her face towards you and making you panic for being caught.

"do you need something?" she questioned you, and you just shook your head.

"nothing! i was just simply dazzled by you, that's all," you admit with a jumpy tone, her casual expression on her face didn't seem to change. instead, she just turned her head away and proceeded to do her stretches.

"you know, you just completely forgot about watching me lift those barbells," jean's voice appeared suddenly behind you, making you startle a bit and almost smacked his face with your hand, but he saw the movement and gently grasped onto your wrist so it wouldn't hit his face.