twenty four

────────────────────

YOU OPENED YOUR EYES TO MEET THE NEW BRIGHTNESS OF YOUR ROOM, you adjusted your eyes and sat your body up, gently rubbing your hands against your eyes. you turned your head to see the current time, which was 9:23am.

you didn't remember when you suddenly fell asleep last night. you were on the phone with your three friends discussing about the party jean wanted to host at his place since his parents would be away for their wedding anniversary. unfortunately, the party wasn't going to happen since you, connie and sasha had plans already settled the day jean was planning to do his party.

connie would be going to this massive gaming event with his younger siblings that he promised to take them to in another city— while sasha would be going to the mountains to hunt with her dad since her cousins from paris would be flying over that weekend. while you, were spending that entire day with eren at his place. jean was utterly disappointed, but he said that he would just find something to do and ended the call.

and after getting off the phone with them, you ended up calling eren right after— well, he called you first actually and you both spent hours chatting on the phone until you were the one who fell asleep on him. one conversation with eren that you remembered was that he would be at his father's company tomorrow until the friday doing loads of paper work along with attending meetings and other schedules. you realized that he wouldn't be able to talk to you as much during those days, but you didn't mind. he was going to be busy, as he is the vice president of his father's company and so, you couldn't complain.

though, he did invite you to come over to the company to see him during his only free lunch hour during those days, which was a wednesday. you agreed to go, since deep down, you desperately wanted to see him. the only thing that seemed to be mostly living in your mind currently was eren.

you did a few body stretches before getting yourself out of bed, washing yourself up in the bathroom and changing into comfortable clothes for that day. it was monday and you had no plans whatsoever today.

suddenly, a random thought rushed into your mind while thinking about eren and the day you would visit him for lunch. since jean didn't have plans either, you wondered if you should invite him along with you whenever you go see eren. you knew that mikasa worked alongside with eren as his assistant, though he didn't ask her to, she just did it. you also knew how jean had some sort of liking towards mikasa and a double date that day sounded nice. maybe jean would agree to it too.

you quickly grabbed your phone, dialing eren as you were excited to suggest him your idea. but then you remembered that he was probably busy doing his business work. you were about to end the call when suddenly, eren picked up.