Kotori x Reader

I walk through the butler cafe in which I work in a stuffy suit as I carry a plate of omelette rice. Besides the suit leaving me without as much mobility as I would like, it's an okay job and I can get some pretty big tips as long as I play my cards right. Keep my back straight, wear my brightest smile, and play my role as a professional and charming butler. Truth be told, when I first got the job I wanted to work back in the kitchen or something since I'm a more quiet person, but the boss told me that he wanted me up front with the pretty boys and at first I was pretty annoyed by it but I think I've gotten decent at pleasing the customers.

I placed the plate of omelette rice onto the table in front of the customer and said "Here is your food madame. Would you like me to do anything else for you?"

"No, I'm fine for now." She replied.

I bowed and looked out the window when I saw a man had cornered a girl dressed as a maid, she probably was handing out flyers for the maid cafe she works at or something. "Well then madame, if you'll excuse me I must deal with a ruffian accosting a girl outside."

She looked confused at what I said until she looked out the window and saw what I was staring at, she then nodded as I began to walk away from her and out the front door.

When I approached them, I tapped the shoulder of the man. "Excuse me sir, please leave the lady alone and vacate the premises of our store."

The man turned towards me and had a look of surprise for a split second before it turned to a shade of red as he angrily screamed into my face "Screw off, I'm talking to Minalinsky!"

Trying to keep my calm, I said "Sir, Miss Minalinsky seems rather uncomfortable. I believe you should leave her be."

Upset at my last statement, he lunged at me and swung his fist towards me. I blocked and repositioned myself then grabbed his wrist with one hand before I grabbed the forearm near there with my other hand and brought my elbow to his elbow. Using his arm, I forced him into a position that ought to hurt and he is unable to fight back.

"What the hell is this?" he screamed out, obviously still upset and now in discomfort.

"This is a standing arm lock. It's a rather well known self defense technique. I will let you out if you promise to leave Miss Minalinsky alone and go away." I answered. Admittedly, this wasn't the most peaceful outcome, but my father runs an aikido dojo and I've been trained in it since I was little so it was more instinctual than anything else.
"Okay, okay! Just let me out of this." He replied. I released my hold on his arm, and after a moment of checking on his hurt arm, he left.

I sighed and relaxed as he left. "Now back to work" I said as I began to turn back and head back into the cafe.

I then heard a voice behind me say "Thank you for helping me."

I smiled a more genuine smile than what I wear while working and said "Hey, I couldn't just ignore you know could I?"

"But weren't you working? Won't you get in trouble for getting into a fight outside of the store?" Minalinsky asked

"I'll be fine. If my boss tries to chew me out, I'll just tell him that the man was causing a scene and scaring away potential customers. Knowing my boss, that'll work better than the actual reason." I replied.

"Is there any way I can repay you for helping me?" She asked

"I dunno. Why not come by the cafe some time or something?" I said before I went back into the cafe and resumed my work with nothing else coming from the earlier confrontation.

----------------------------------------

The next day as I entered the building, the place seemed rather empty and my boss was sitting at the counter watching the entrance. When he saw me enter, he called out to me "Y/n. I need to talk to you."