Yohane x Reader

(I will add some explanations to some things mentioned in this as comments. This will be because I couldn't figure out how to fit them in.)

"Last night was awesome!" I said as I left the train station.

I live in Numazu but I was away all day yesterday for the Night Parade of One Hundred Demons. Every year on the third saturday of October in Kyoto, people gather dressed in yokai costumes to recreate the Night Parade which was frequently painted as a parade of yokai with details on each member. I'm a yokai otaku so early in the morning yesterday, I got on the train and went to join. I went and wore a costume of an ao bozu, a large blue monk with only one eye. There were so many people with cool and creepy costumes of all sorts of yokai. I stayed in a cheap hotel and headed back today and now I've finally got back.

"Oh, I should go visit Yoshiko and tell her that I'm back." I muttered to myself.

As I walked home, I thought of my neighbor Yoshiko. We've been neighbors since my family moved to the apartment complex when I was seven. Me and her have become really close and I tried to invite her to come with me but as I expected, she said that she had stuff with Aquors which I know is only half the truth. She hates to admit it and typically will pull out her fallen angel Yohane persona and deny even more that she is a bit of a scaredy cat. Besides, even if she did agree to come, her luck probably would have meant that she would end up sick when it was time to go. According to her she would be home this afternoon so I think after I get home, I'll go see how she's doing.

Once I got home, I had an idea that maybe I should mess with her a bit and greet her in my ao bozu costume. I entered the house, greeted my mom, and entered my room. I changed out of my normal clothes and put on tattered looking monk's robes. I then put on the mask, a realistic looking face but with blue skin and only one eye. I left the apartment and went to the apartment next door and rang the bell. Since my hands obviously aren't blue, I hid them in my sleeves and silently stared at the door.

The door began to open and Yoshiko upon seeing me, she screamed out "Eeeeek! W-what weird creature are you? What are you doing here!?"

I chuckled and took off the mask "It's me Mistress Yohane. I simply wished to show you that I was home and so that you could see my costume." I said. Since I just scared her to the point of making her tear up, I'll apologize by sympathizing to the fallen angel.

"How could you dare try to surprise the invincible fallen angel Yohane at her own domain!" Yoshiko was obviously upset with me.

"I'm sorry Mistress Yohane. Please forgive your foolish little demon." I said apologetically.

Yoshiko looked away for a minute, probably to compose herself again and said "Very well, I'll forgive you this once my little demon. I understand wanting to show people outfits that you created."

"May I come in? I thought we could talk for a bit." I said more casual now that she's forgiven me.

"If you wish to enter the domain of the great Yohane I shall allow it." She said in response

Once we entered the apartment and sat on the couch and Yoshiko said to me "I take it you enjoyed your little trip?"

"Yeah, it was awesome last night. So many people put so much detail into their costumes. They all looked so fantastic but this one that gave me the creeps was this woman dressed as an Onryo. She had really long disheveled black hair and with how she was dressed and how her makeup made her look, she looked straight out of a horror movie."

"I-I see..." Yoshiko managed to respond.

"Yoshiko, this isn't relevant to my trip but have you ever heard of nephilim?" I asked

"No, I don't think so."

"Well I did a little bit of reading on demons and that kind of thing because I thought it would be interesting and I found out about nephilim which in different interpretations are viewed as different things and the one that stuck out to me was that in some interpretations some angels fell from grace because they mingled with humans and the children of those relationships are giants known as the nephilim."

"I see, but is there any point in bringing this up?"

"I brought it up to show that humans and fallen angels have fallen in love in the past. I'm saying this because I love you Yoshiko. I've loved you since we were little."

Yoshiko blushed and said "It's Yohane. But I love you too y/n, will you fall down from grace and join me?"

"I wouldn't have confessed if I wasn't willing to."

------------------------------------------

A/n: Here is a special oneshot for Mistress Yohane. I felt like with Halloween coming up I decided to write this. I love reading about mythology and the like and I've been focusing a lot on yokai recently and found out about the Night Parade of One Hundred Demons from a book. By the way did you know that at some small craft conventions about yokai, there are people who sell fake mummified yokai parts with their own wooden box? That's all for now, but be careful while you rest so that a demon doesn't take over your body (Bonus points to anyone who gets the reference)